Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Checked the Old Forum!

Hammer
Hammer Posts: 1,001
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Tonight I checked in over at the old forum. A totla of some 30 replies to posts in the last three days! It was kinda sad to see it doing so poorly.
Lots of good times and a lot of flame wars occured there over the many years I've been posting.
Looks like the time has come to turn out the lights over there; and move on.
Hammer

Comments

• Bordello
    Bordello Posts: 5,926
    I have tried not to look back. The only thing here is I seldom go past the first page. Kind of miss just being able to scroll down the page and pick up on a thread.

Cheers,
    Bordello
  • BlueSmoke
    BlueSmoke Posts: 1,678
    Hmmm??????

I'm using wide view and can easily "scroll down the page and pick up on a thread". Biggest difference I see between the two forums is that this one displays the most recent replies lower on the page - old forum was just the opposite.

Maybe I'm missing something; but then I'm only at 1.5 cups of coffee for the day. ;)

Ken
  • Hammer
    Hammer Posts: 1,001
    Go to your bio and click on update. Look at your preferences for posts and threads, and you can change them lower or higher.
    Hammer