Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
With winter in full gear, we’re enjoying all the awesome photos of EGGs in the cold weather. Stay warm with some of our favorite Dutch oven recipes: Chicken & Dumplings, Chili Con Carne and BLT Soup.

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

How do you serve your fatties?

hawkegghawkegg Posts: 97
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Just wondering what is the best way to serve fatties. Want to do some for superbowl party but do I need to keep them warm or on ice.
·

Comments

• on a plate for your date

vinnysbeeftenderloin-013.jpg

on a muffin
    add an egg and that's sumthin

rickmcfattymuffin-009.jpg

in some boat eggs

brickyard2007-016.jpg

with some turkey

fattyturkeysandwich-002_2.jpg

:woohoo:
    ·
  • cold or hot, that's all i got

mostly cold to room temp on a plate for a super bowl type appetizer thingy. i make them the day before and keep in the fridge till about a half hour prior to serving. plate em up and watch em disappear. when you tell them it's bob evans sasauge and they say "no way" you just smile and say "the rest is all egg!"

2jul2007-012.jpg
    ·
  • BajaTomBajaTom Posts: 1,269
    I make a fattie sandwich on a toasted bun with a fried egg. BreakfestFattiesandwich.jpg
    ·
  • I served them on scratch made buttermilk biscuits at this years eggtoberfest. They all went as fast as I could produce them.
    ·
  • Oh you want to keep them warm!, some might even say blazing - Here is a friend enjoying one in Jamaica, strange, the end seems to be on fire!:

greg.jpg
    ·
  • JeffersonianJeffersonian Posts: 4,244
    Well that's got an Egg McMuffin beat all to hell, don't it?
    ·
  • :woohoo: VERY NICE :woohoo:
    ·