Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
With winter in full gear, we’re enjoying all the awesome photos of EGGs in the cold weather. Stay warm with some of our favorite Dutch oven recipes: Chicken & Dumplings, Chili Con Carne and BLT Soup.

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

can't edit profile

edited November -1 in Forum Feedback
please email me when i will be able to edit my profile. i cannot try it anymore.

email already registered error.

thanks
·

Comments

• WMKWMK Posts: 1,747
    Rick's Tropical Delight,

Hmm. The email address registered to this profile does not appear to be in use in another one. Do you remember your old handle perhaps? I cannot find the profile to disable to get you going.
    ·
  • always had this one as far as i know. i registered last year and it never really worked right. never got the confirmation email till recently.
    ·
    Rick's Tropical Delight,

If you don't remember your old handle, then are you changing your email address when you try to edit your profile? If so, please email me from that address and I'll be able to find the problem that way.
    ·
  • i've never changed email addys. always had the one in the profile
    ·
    Rick's Tropical Delight,

That's wierd. I cannot find any other profile using that address. I'll keep looking -- must be something somewhere.
    ·
  • i can't edit my posts either, if that helps.
    ·
    Rick's Tropical Delight,

What browser are you using?
    ·
  • explorer 7
    ·
  • i still can't edit my profile.

can you make the chages i want to make? please?
    ·
  • will i ever be able to edit my profile, edit my posts, and add a signature?

i've tried being patient, and it is not working.
    ·
  • Rick, my "can't edit" post has been viewed 331 times since the 1st of the month. It must be 1 of 3 things.
    1. We are the only ones that can't edit.
    2. No one else cares about editing, or
    3. The Web Master doesn't care if we can edit or not.
    There's not even a polite response it's being worked on. I understand your frustration.
    ·