Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

I never watched the View

Options
AZRP
AZRP Posts: 10,116
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
before today. Cindy tried hard but those two bozos wouldn't shut up. I honestly don't see how anybody could watch that show. -RP

Comments

• BENTE
    BENTE Posts: 8,337
    Options
    i have never made it through 3 min of that program. i am not sur maybe if someone who i know that would just turn to the hens and yell"SHUT UP!!!! :laugh: :lol: :woohoo: :cheer: that would be funny

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• DynaGreaseball
    Options
    Very low Karma, for sure!
  • Smokin' Lady
    Options
    I used to watch the odd time when Rosie O'Donnell was on it, just because I was sure she was sooner or later going to jump across the table and throttle that Elisabeth chick. With the bunch that's on there now, I've got better ways to waste my time.
  • Avocados
    Avocados Posts: 465
    Options
    I also had never seen that show and never heard of it other than a blurb in the news about recent cat fight and staffing changes.

Had really hoped to see and hear Cindy talk about making chili, but could not stand the Yak, Yak, Yak, of worthless banter between the hosts.

The TV was turned it off in less than 5 minutes of watching.
  • Slotmercenary
    Options
    Maybe Ciny should try to get on Rachel Ray that way we can see them make the meal. just a thought.........