Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

NEW POLL - please re-vote

Options
2»

Comments

• ChitownBBQ
    Options
    All I see is the 'results' button, not a 'vote' button - and I'd really like to get those off the side of my screen, they push everything down a full page. :(
  • Hammer
    Hammer Posts: 1,001
    Options
    Fishlessman,
    Thanks for your reply. Like you; I am opposed to the Karma thing and voted accordingly. Also like you, I believe that the Karma thing could be abused and is by some members who have had their feelings hurt, or because of a personal dislike for the poster or responder. There's no place for this type pettiness.
    Vice versa; WMK reacted in my opinion reacted too slow in the case of Lost In Utah. I hate to see a person banned; but if it is for the betterment of the community at large; so be it if they can't or refuse to abide by the rules.
    If I took you reply to literal, and I take your word for it that I did, then I apologize!
    Hammer
  • Q-rious Tom
    Options
    OK, I voted.

But I had to expand the font size to 160% to read any of the text in the results box. (Firefox on Windows XP).

My 'normal' text size is +120% for readability. (Monitor is set to 1920 by 1600 here - 19" monitor; 1920 X 1140 wide-screen LCD at home).

Tom