Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Time to complete the move!

Options
WMK
WMK Posts: 1,747
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
To all, [p]We are preparing to complete the move to the new forum.[p]If you are still unable to log in to the new forum, please take a few moments to complete the registration process. If you need help (e.g. you never received your confirmation email), then let me know (post or email) and I'll be happy to help get you through the process.
Meanwhile, I'm preparing to complete the switch by updating the forum on this domain (eggheadforum.com) with any changes made on the temporary test domain (greeneggers.net). This should be completed soon; and, at that time, we will complete the switchover. Once that is done, the new forum will replace this one at this location.[p]WMK

Comments

• Hammer
    Hammer Posts: 1,001
    Options
    WMK
    What's the time frame? Will this one go down for a little while?
    Hammer
  • stike
    stike Posts: 15,597
    Options
    i think the proof that you should go ahead and effect the switch is that no one has protsted. imagine if you did this a year ago. every one of us old timers would have cried foul and burned you in effigy. now? now your post goes unanswered for hours....

pull the plug!
    ed egli avea del cul fatto trombetta -Dante
  • Hammer
    Hammer Posts: 1,001
    Options
    I'm ready for this to be done and over with. Then we can work on getting the things cleared up on this board that remains to be done.
    Let's do it David!
    Hammer
  • SuperDave
    SuperDave Posts: 319
    Options
    WMK,
    I've sent you several e-mails about my issues, none responded to. The buttons on the registration page your sending me aren't working.
    I using a Mac running OS X 10.4.11 and my browser is Safari 3. I've tried it on I.E. Foxfire, Camino and get the same results with each.[p]I guess if this goes unanswered like the last few, this is good bye guys! It's been a very interesting 2 1/2 years of posting and cooking together. Thanks for the help. I'll miss being part of the forum.
    Daivd[p]