Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

testing my system

Options
Unknown
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
just testing my new system....for compatibility...
that pizza post earlier made me want....

Comments

• Cornfed
    Cornfed Posts: 1,324
    Options
    yarddog,[p]Uh-oh, another Linux person. I see you're using Konqueror. I'm currently on the other side of the proverial fence using Gnome/Galeon. I just upgraded to Red Hat 7.2 but my old computer (PII 233, 96 MBs of RAM) runs some of the new software, like Mozilla, like a dog. Maybe it's finally time for me to upgrade...[p]Later,
    Cornfed

• Cornfed, so at what temp is that done at ? lol, all this computer stuff sure confuses me i'll tell ya. think maybe i was born to early. reg

• Cornfed
    Cornfed Posts: 1,324
    Options
    reg,[p]Yeah, my post was about as off-topic as can be. That is, unless one gets so frustrated with their computer, that they start talking about times and temps at which to cook it...[p]As for computer stuff being confusing, I swear I think software companies make things confusing just to ensure their own job security. If things were maid easy enough, they wouldn't have to be around to support it...[p]Later,
    Cornfed