Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Saving Font Size with Firefox

Options
WooDoggies
WooDoggies Posts: 2,390
edited November -1 in Forum Feedback
Hello Webmasters!

I'm running firefox. How can I save my chosen font size (190%) so I don't have to reset the size every time I log on, refresh or click back onto the main page after reading a post?

Other than changing the font size, the new forum has been running very smoothly for me.... classic wide view is just like home... thanks!

john

Comments

• Morro Bay Rich
    Options
    I could use some help here.

I see wide view, threaded view and flat view. Can you tell me if one of these is the "classic view" to which you refer or is it something else and if it is something else where do I find it?

As to saving font size, I'm using Firefox on a Mac using OS 10.5 and my font size always stays where I set it so don't have any idea why yours changes.
  • WooDoggies
    WooDoggies Posts: 2,390
    Options
    You can go into update your profile and under "Your Club Settings" pick Classic for your Preferred Viewtype. When you click on Wideview with Classic in place, the mainpage will look nearly identical to the old forum..... which works for me.

As for the font changing.... I have no clue.
  • Morro Bay Rich
    Options
    Thanks for the info. Now set so it looks GOOD.