Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Man cannot live on no knead bread alone......

Options
Mike in Abita
Mike in Abita Posts: 3,302
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Flatten that sucker and throw a few toppings on it.....

Pizza005.jpg

Pizza009.jpg

Follow that with a few of the seasonal brews and life is pretty good.

MardiGrasBock1.jpg

Comments

• BENTE
    BENTE Posts: 8,337
    Options
    so you just flattened it and threw toppings on it.. man get a KA mixer you can make pizza dough in like 15 min..HAHA :laugh: :silly: :lol: :woohoo: :cheer:

looks great!!!!!

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• Mike in Abita
    Options
    I used the KA mixer. Just kidding about the no knead. No knead is on the menu for Sunday. Can I make this Sat. and refrigerate over night? If so then how early would you start on Sat?

Thanks
  • BENTE
    BENTE Posts: 8,337
    Options
    when i did it i think i counted 15 hours so if you are going to do it for saturday night i would put it together around 1or two tonight and let it "hydrate a hour or two longer when you start folding it leave it an extra hour. you may get more bubbles to stay in therer for the whole cook... it is really easy

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• Frank from Houma
    Options
    That's Superbowl class pizza Mike. B)
  • Cecil
    Cecil Posts: 771
    Options
    Looks great! I used to sell Abita, loved "Purple Haze". Just wondering if they still made it. BTW pizza looks great also.
  • N'awlins
    Options
    Cecil

Yes, Abita still makes Purple Haze!
  • Mike in Abita
    Options
    Yep. They still make Purpla Haze. It's one of my favorites.

purple_haze_glass.jpg