Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

1:42 AM Forum Check

Options
Spring Chicken
Spring Chicken Posts: 10,255
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Good morning Eggheads!!! I was in DEEP-SLEEP mode until guess what? BINGO!!!

Yes, the plumbing alarm went off and yes, woke me up with a startle. I don't like waking up like that. At least the plumbing check went well.

Checked the refrigerator light too and it's working like it should. As is Rodney Dangerbird. But apparently he's heavily involved in some kind of "mind game." Either that or he's zoned out. Even so, nothing is happening so I'm going back right now to see if I can return to DEEP-SLEEP mode in the carbon unit recharging device.

Besides, there's 4 Members and 181 Guests on the Forum who can handle things from here.

Say goodnight Leroy.

Spring "Still Startled" Chicken
Spring Texas USA

Comments

• mtn egger
    Options
    Well SC it is now 3:33 EST and it looks like it is just me and you and 240 lukers. I was recharging in grand fashion until the old Sciatic decided it had become unmedicated and told me to get up. Hope thing are well in TX, its a warm 31 deg in NC this morning much better than the 8 deg we had yesterday. It will be a good day to egg something.
    Hope you have a good day
  • Car Wash Mike
    Car Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    Options
    Thanks for getting me up then going back to bed. :)

Mike