Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Stuffed Pork Loin

JCinGA
JCinGA Posts: 139
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I have a 2 1/2 lb pork loin I would like to stuff for dinner tonight does any one have a recipe?
TIA :)

Comments

• JCinNV
    JCinNV Posts: 141
    hey Bro, you could stuff it with water mocisan, but you would have go out and shoot it might take awhile, you told me your shooting skills are alittle off, lol, got snow?? :laugh:
  • JLOCKHART29
    JLOCKHART29 Posts: 5,897
    Cut long ways almost threw to make a pocket. Brown onion, garlic, bacon, regular sandwich ham in small bits in a skillet. When browned add 1/2 cub Italian bread crums and mix over heat for a minent. Line loin with Munster or swiss cheese and then spoon mix into loin pocket. Tye loin close and cook indirect at 300 degrees till meat temp of 145. No more.
  • JCinGA
    Ha Ha.....
    I'm thinking about stuffing it with a sidewinder.
    Yeah, we've got snow, sidewinder. LOL
  • JCinGA
    Thank You. Your contibution is greatly appreciated. Your contirbution sure isn't like the one I got from that sidewinder JCinNV.
  • Edemitch
    Edemitch Posts: 196
    Okay, I'm showing my age here but every time I see you post I think of Lost in Space. June Lockhart was the mother, Maureen Robinson! :laugh:
  • Darnoc
    Darnoc Posts: 2,661
    Click on recipes at top of page,click pork,click top rated and pick one out.Mr, Toads has been a favorite for years.
  • TomM24
    TomM24 Posts: 1,366
    Your not the only one "Danger Will Robinson Danger"
  • JLOCKHART29
    JLOCKHART29 Posts: 5,897
    Actually you are right, sort of. I'm dated to that time period also allbet young. When I was a younger lad and running wild as a fruit cake there were on occassion times that I might not want some one to find me the next morning. ;) My first name is John, Dont go by it but will at least respond to it if some one hollers it. For some dang reason the 1st time I needed temp name all I could thank of was June Lockhart of Lost in space. John, John Lockhart thats my name. Don't like real names on net so now you know. See you wern't that far off. :laugh: