Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Quick and easy breasts

Options
WessB
WessB Posts: 6,937
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Threw together some B/S chicken breasts this evening that came out very good for as simple as they were...made up a coating of italian bread crumbs, a little onion powder, garlic salt, fresh ground pepper, sea salt, just a touch of lemmon pepper, and a good amount of fresh grated parmessiano regianno...dipped in egg and coated with this stuff and on the egg at 325° to 350° for about 25 minutes ( these were not overly thick )no wood added. They came out with a crunchy like exterior and were still moist and flavorful. All said and done..prep and cook took less than an hour. Give it try if your in a pinch for time.[p]Wess

Comments

• sdbelt
    sdbelt Posts: 267
    Options
    WessB,[p]I haven't done breaded chicken breast since getting the Egg (hadn't thought of it really), but having just pulled some breastices out of the freezer, I think I'm going to do a similar cook tomorrow. Great suggestion.[p]--sdb