Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Texas Eggfest

kolbdriver-disabled
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
When o When is the Texas Eggfest ? I am so looking forward to seeing everyone and helping Lawnranger keep up with his keys....

Comments

• Chubby
    Chubby Posts: 2,955
    I think he's still looking for them!!

P1010030-2.jpg

Baaaad Chubby...Bad!!!

LMAO...OL!!!!!

Evans
    I spent most of my money on good bourbon, and bad women...the rest, I just wasted!!
  • Still no word yet on where or when from the people who said they wanted to do it: BBQ Outfitters in Austin.

I'm sure they have something in mind though and are probably just trying to fit it into the busy BBQ season.

Hopefully, you won't be the only one from Arkansas there.

And I have it on good authority that LR keeps an extra key close by these days LOL

Spring "The Key Is To Have Two Keys" Chicken
    Spring Texas USA
  • Car Wash Mike
    Car Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    He needs help with more than his keys. :woohoo:

Mike
  • Yes, but he lays off or runs off his "help." LOL

Oh, You're probably talking Dr. Phil kind of help...

Spring "Don't Need No Dr Phil To Tell Me I'm Crazy 'cause I Already Know It" Chicken
  • Car Wash Mike
    Car Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    I was thinking more in terms of that "soon to be grown up" young lady.
    At least you had a job to get laid off from. LOL

Mike
  • haywyre
    haywyre Posts: 165
    kolbdriver,
    It usually rolls around in May. BTW Hey guys longtime no see. Sure did miss the board. Had allot of changes in my life go on this past year. Some good and some not so good. But I did save money on my auto insurance by switching to GEICO. In all seriousness, went through the Big D, and getting adjusted. Fired up both Eggs and the chiminea this weekend. All though it was just burgers and dogs. Its nice to feel back at home with the Eggs.
    Looking to seeing you all again. [p]

Wow sorry for the late info on the month :) I just now found the updated forum. my bad.