Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - New Boat/Test Photo

Options
RajunCajun
RajunCajun Posts: 1,035
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Just testing out my ability to post photos...new boat should be in this week.

http://s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj41/RajunCajun1/?action=view&current=BX21Pro.jpg
The problem with a problem is that you don't know it's a problem until it's a problem, and that is a big problem.
Holding the company together with three spreadsheets and two cans connected by a long piece of string.

Comments

• RajunCajun
    Options
    Well, that did not work...hmmmm
    The problem with a problem is that you don't know it's a problem until it's a problem, and that is a big problem.
    Holding the company together with three spreadsheets and two cans connected by a long piece of string.
  • AZRP
    AZRP Posts: 10,116
    Options
    Copy the img code and paste it in your post. -RP
  • JetJock
    Options
    Looks nice.. Redfish beware huh?
  • AZRP
    Options
    Like this. -RP
    BX21Pro.jpg
  • Way to go!! Get the bottle of 'bubbly' ready! BTW, is that Lloyd at the helm? ; - )

Rascal
  • RajunCajun
    Options
    Yes, redfish and speckled trout...beware. Two happy days in a man's life; the day he purchases a boat and the day he sells a boat. Another happy day is when he purchases another boat. I am having my "third day" of happiness.

BX21Pro.jpg
  • BENTE
    BENTE Posts: 8,337
    Options
    nice boat looks warm there :whistle:

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• AZRP
    Options
    Best fishing day of my life was catching specks and reds with some cajuns just outside of NOLA. -RP
  • RajunCajun
    Options
    Always welcome....

Mine will have a 200 Evinrude ETEC instead of the Yammi on the back....should be interesting.

Rajun
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,740
    Options
    nice, those evinrudes are supposed to be great. my lobsterboat gets a new floor this winter, should have it in the shop in a couple weeks. ive got so many gadgets in her that the floor needs to be raised so she still floats
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • Grandpas Grub
    Grandpas Grub Posts: 14,226
    Options
    I don't know about best day when getting rid of the boat.

Our first was a 23' Renel open bow. After 2 months 110 hours it was time to trade in and move up to a 29' Rinker 454 hp.

Probably one of the better times our family had together and would recomend it to anyone.

Run hard and run long...

Kent
  • Frank from Houma
    Options
    Very Nice - Here is the Geaux Tiger boat. Where do you do most of your fishing? We have been doing quite well out of Bayou Dularge, south of Houma.

boatcrop640x480.jpg
  • Grandpas Grub
    Grandpas Grub Posts: 14,226
    Options
    Now that looks fun. Need to put some ice skates on it out here right now. Ice fishing time, burrrrr.
  • Spring Chicken
    Options
    But it doesn't have any sails!!!

And what's that thing on the back??? A BBQ Pit??? LOL

Here's my idea of a boat.

00_3.jpg

63_3.jpg

13_3.jpg

68_3.jpg

But then I wouldn't be able to zip in and out of where the fish are, catch a mess of 'em and be home by dark.

Besides, this one is on my Lottery winnings list of things to buy, or at least try. Until then I catch my fish at the grocery store.

Spring "Fishing Is A Good Thing" Chicken
    Spring Texas USA
  • Rusty Rooster
    Options
    LeRoy, that boat is no good, it doesn't have an egg on it.!!
  • stike
    stike Posts: 15,597
    Options
    if your boat is riding lower in the water, check the level of the lake. it may have risen a couple inches
    ed egli avea del cul fatto trombetta -Dante
  • Frank from Houma
    Options
    I usually check the tide guage taped to the side of my boat. B)
  • RajunCajun
    Options
    Frank in Houma,

Wow!! Nice boat. Is that yours? I fish mostly out of the Cypremort Point area. Sometimes head to Grande Isle. It has been years since I have fished out of the areas south of Houma.

Tight lines!!

Rajun
  • RajunCajun
    Options
    Usually, when a guy sells a boat it is to upgrade to a larger boat...hence a happy day. But I have known people that choose to get out of the fishing business all together and smile to see her go.

Rajun