Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

How 'bout our PATS?

Options
Sundown
Sundown Posts: 2,980
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
They did it again and a good game by Jacksonville too. Made it worth watching.

Comments

• FlaPoolman
    FlaPoolman Posts: 11,677
    Options
    Great game but i missed the over by 1/2 point. it went to 51 1/2
  • stike
    stike Posts: 15,597
    Options
    what?!?!?!?!

i thought the game was tomorrow!

don't tell me how it ends.

(i used to be happy when these guys muscled it out by three. now, our expectation is they go to the superbowl every other year. which they damn near have since 2001. in 2001 i'da been happy if they lost the superbowl. here they sit, with an unprecedented record, and we'll all be p!ssed of they DON't win the lombardi. )

for what's it's worth. if they win this year, they ought to name the frigging thing the "Bellichick Trophy"
    ed egli avea del cul fatto trombetta -Dante
  • stike
    stike Posts: 15,597
    Options
    this is their biggest margin, post season i believe.

these guys always keep it close.
    ed egli avea del cul fatto trombetta -Dante
  • Beanie-Bean
    Beanie-Bean Posts: 3,092
    Options
    That was a really good game. I'm a Jaguars fan (was living there when they were selected as the 32nd team...) and I though that they did a great job during the first half, but then they seemed to fall apart after halftime.

They sure used the heck out of Kevin Faulk tonight, and I don't think that Randy Moss scored tonight, did he?

Good luck in the Championship Game!
  • Cornfed
    Cornfed Posts: 1,324
    Options
    I've had a few beers this fine evening, but did I just hear that Brady was 26 of 28? 26 of 28?!? Holy f'ing s!!!

And 1 of those 2 incompletes was that rare Welker (who is awesome) drop when he did that classic move of looking where he was going to run before he caught it.

26 of 28. I will honestly be mad if this team loses. They are so clearly the cream of the crop this year. Manning is amazing, and he could theoretically put his team on his back. Same thing with Favre. But sheesh, the Pats are simply sick this year. Watching a bit tonight, I think the biggest thing is the protection Brady gets. As Mike of Mike and the Mad Dog said after they dumped on the Jets in week 1, Brady could eat a ham sandwich back there. That line gives him time, and give a good NFL QB time, and he'll kill you. Give a great NFL QB time, and he'll go 17-0....

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee,
    Cornfed
  • slyrye
    slyrye Posts: 135
    Options
    Great Games on both sides of the ball!! Hats off to Jax for a interesting game. Who knows? Those few incompletion's by Garrard could have been the difference! So who do you want next week? Ind or San Diego?
  • slyrye
    slyrye Posts: 135
    Options
    Great Games on both sides of the ball!! Hats off to Jax for a interesting game. Who knows? Those few incompletion's by Garrard could have been the difference! So who do you want next week? Ind or San Diego?
  • Wilby
    Wilby Posts: 155
    Options
    I've been saying for months the Pats are going to run the table this season.