Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Ping: WMK

fieroguyfieroguy Posts: 777
edited 11:37PM in EggHead Forum
I have tried (on several occasions) to activate on the new forum. My addy in my profile is correct. Once I enter my handle (fieroguy) after hitting 'activate it', I get a response: 'Your account is active, but not yet confirmed. Check your email for further instructions.' I have as yet to receive any instructions, and I have nothing in my junk box.
I realize that you are swamped and I appreciate all of the efforts you have made to get the new forum up and running. If (within the next coupla days) you could help me get activated, I would be most appreciative. [p]Thanks - Mike Tripp

·

Comments

• NessmukNessmuk Posts: 251
    fieroguy,
    I am having the same problem. After severals of reading & posting, the changeover is frustrating.[p]They should have sent a "brief" or "how to" to all members with a profile.[p]The print size on the new web page is too small.[p]

·
  • fieroguyfieroguy Posts: 777
    Nessmuk,
    While holding down the 'control' key, hit the '+' and the size will increase each time you hit the '+'.
    Be patient, all good things will come to pass sooner or later.[p]Mike

·
  • WMKWMK Posts: 1,747
    fieroguy,

I sent out a confirmation email to you. Please check your email and let me know if you receive it and can get through the process.
    ·
  • WMKWMK Posts: 1,747
    Nessmuk,

Your profile is activated and confirmed. Are you still unable to login?

The "Style Control", visible on various pages, can be used to adjust the font size for the forum. Click on the "A+" button.
    ·
  • Tried the cut/paste thing and got: 'Your account is not yet active. Please check your email and follow the instructions to complete the registration process.'

???

Mike
    ·
  • Nessmuk,
    You have mail.

·
  • fieroguy,
    You have mail

·
  • Mike
    ·