Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
With winter in full gear, we’re enjoying all the awesome photos of EGGs in the cold weather. Stay warm with some of our favorite Dutch oven recipes: Chicken & Dumplings, Chili Con Carne and BLT Soup.

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Edit or Delete

Bob In TexasBob In Texas Posts: 48
edited November -1 in Forum Feedback
Is a registered user going to have the ability to Edit or Delete there post? Sometimes you post something, and then remember something else that should have been added, or stated in another way. There also are times that the user, after posting has second thoughts about his/her post, and would like to Delete the post altogether.
·

Comments

• Thinking back to sometime ago. It was said that if the forum ever changed to the newer version that these features would be considered to be added. Are they going to be?
    ·
  • FidelFidel Posts: 10,168
    You can edit your own posts. After posting, click on your post and there is an edit option:

EditButton.jpg
    ·
  • Thanks for the info., its good to know. I did a Search for Edit, and came up with a lot of nothing. All is under control now :lol:
    ·
  • I have clicked all over my post after posting, and the "edit" option will not come up.
    ·
  • fishlessmanfishlessman Posts: 16,542
    i dont have that feature as well.
    ·
  • Fishlessman, I guess you and I are the only ones that doesn't have that feature, :ohmy: or else everyone gets it right the first time and doesn't need it.
    ·
  • Well, guess I may as well give up. It's only been 'bout 11 days since my first post and not a solid answer yet except Fidel's, and my messages do not have the option he pointed out.
    Has anyone else got it?
    ·
  • ChubbyChubby Posts: 2,790
    It shows up here in Houston!!

Evans
    ·
  • Well Chubby it dosn't show up here in N. Dallas. Fishlessman said he didn't get it either. I have clicked all over my post and nothing will come up.
    ·
  • don't feel bad. i cannot edit posts or my profile either. i'm trying to be patient. :unsure:
    ·
  • Rick, from what I can determind, this post has been read 188 times, ......more that any other Forum Feedback post. Evidently this forum is not being read by the admins. or there are only three of us that cannot edit. I would think that after 15 days there would be some kind of answer. How long are we suppose to be patient?
    ·
  • I give up.............it seems to be useless to try getting something corrected on here.
    ·