Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
With winter in full gear, we’re enjoying all the awesome photos of EGGs in the cold weather. Stay warm with some of our favorite Dutch oven recipes: Chicken & Dumplings, Chili Con Carne and BLT Soup.

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

i've been demoted

lowercasebilllowercasebill Posts: 5,218
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
bummer i lost my karma and all my posts and have been demoted to a newbie again. rotten week at work and know this...is it beer o:clock yet??
·

Comments

• Good EatsGood Eats Posts: 136
    Just gave you some Karma... now you are out of the negative... now you have none... don't feel bad... I don't have any Karma either.
    ·
  • Well, I have no Karma, yet.

How does that work?

If you get under a certain Karma amount you go back to zero?

Greg
    ·
  • thanks it will be beer:thirty soon.
    ·
  • it shows that you have one karma. i am unable to add to anyones and lost my posts. i am sure it is just bugs in the system that will work out but i had some free time and felt like whining. guess i better go do something to pay the bills.
    ·
  • stikestike Posts: 15,597
    you show two thumbs up here on my end, as far as karma goes.

i know someone has dinged one guy here every day. took him down from 8 to -1.
    ed egli avea del cul fatto trombetta -Dante
    ·
  • Welcome to the club! Don't worry, be happy.... 8 - (
    ·
  • I see that as well.

Greg
    ·
  • AvocadosAvocados Posts: 465
    I just gave you a bump (since you are a local dude)

It doesn't really mean anything, just a game, or sort of a popularity contest in my opinion.

People can give you a thumbs up, and if some one (person) has it in for you they repeatedly take a point away every six hours.

Kinda wortheless in the big scheme of things . . .
    ·
  • i see it here now too, thanks and i have been promoted to sr. egger!
    back to paying the bills
    ·
  • MakoBBQMakoBBQ Posts: 230
    Beer o'clock? Yes, as a matter of fact it is!

Keg004.jpg
    ·