Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

i've been demoted

lowercasebilllowercasebill Posts: 5,218
edited 12:49PM in EggHead Forum
bummer i lost my karma and all my posts and have been demoted to a newbie again. rotten week at work and know this...is it beer o:clock yet??
·

Comments

• Good EatsGood Eats Posts: 136
    Just gave you some Karma... now you are out of the negative... now you have none... don't feel bad... I don't have any Karma either.
    ·
  • Well, I have no Karma, yet.

How does that work?

If you get under a certain Karma amount you go back to zero?

Greg
    ·
  • thanks it will be beer:thirty soon.
    ·
  • it shows that you have one karma. i am unable to add to anyones and lost my posts. i am sure it is just bugs in the system that will work out but i had some free time and felt like whining. guess i better go do something to pay the bills.
    ·
  • stikestike Posts: 15,597
    you show two thumbs up here on my end, as far as karma goes.

i know someone has dinged one guy here every day. took him down from 8 to -1.
    ed egli avea del cul fatto trombetta -Dante
    ·
  • Welcome to the club! Don't worry, be happy.... 8 - (
    ·
  • I see that as well.

Greg
    ·
  • AvocadosAvocados Posts: 465
    I just gave you a bump (since you are a local dude)

It doesn't really mean anything, just a game, or sort of a popularity contest in my opinion.

People can give you a thumbs up, and if some one (person) has it in for you they repeatedly take a point away every six hours.

Kinda wortheless in the big scheme of things . . .
    ·
  • i see it here now too, thanks and i have been promoted to sr. egger!
    back to paying the bills
    ·
  • MakoBBQMakoBBQ Posts: 230
    Beer o'clock? Yes, as a matter of fact it is!

Keg004.jpg
    ·