Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

This is not right. No respect to even answer my emails.

Options
Pork Butt Mike
Pork Butt Mike Posts: 2,584
edited November -1 in Forum Feedback
Who or what do you have to know to be able to login in. I wrote emails, try so many different things to log in. I see others taken care of and have no problems. I am tired of reading the forms that don't help. I guess I don't know the right persons. This is getting real upsetting and I am surprize no one has blown there cool yet. I am about to go some where else because I don't know or kiss the right persons ass. If it you can fix it for some then why not the rest of us. To not even responed back to any of my emails is not right ether. If you don't want me here then just tell me to go. [p]
Pork Butt Mike

Comments

• Mainegg
    Mainegg Posts: 7,787
    Options
    I might be in the wrong here but your name is in green, your profile shows and you have karma signs, it looks like you are signed in to me. Julie
  • Rick's Tropical Delight
    Options
    that post traveled through the one-way wormhole from the old forum to the new forum. it was posted on the old forum.
  • mollyshark
    mollyshark Posts: 1,519
    Options
    Pork Butt Mike,[p]Sounds to me like you need a little break away from the forum stuff. You're taking it much too seriously. This is a forum. Don't you have kids to play with or something? Cook a bunch for a week, take lots of pictures, and in a week or so lots will probably be sorted out and you can show everything you've done. Quit whining!!!![p]mShark
  • The Naked Whiz
    Options
    His first post seems to have come from the old forum (name is not a link to an active profile) but his second post was done here.
    The Naked Whiz
  • The Naked Whiz
    Options
    Have you clicked on the photo of the crying baby to post a request where the webmasters asked us to? Obviously something is wrong since almost everyone else is getting taken care of. I doubt WMK is intentionally ignoring you.
    The Naked Whiz
  • Beef Lover
    Options
    Pork Butt Mike,
    check your e-mail you are registerd and profiled on the new forum
    and i sent you an e-mail from there and one from home this is my work e-mail let me know if i cna help

• Fidel
    Fidel Posts: 10,172
    Options
    Pork Butt Mike,[p]I understand your frustration, but you can, in fact post on the new site without being registered.[p]At the bottom of your post, just use your handle and the guest password.[p]The web folk will get it figured out, in the meantime, you aren't missing a thing. Post away on the new site.
  • Good Eats
    Good Eats Posts: 136
    Options
    Pork Butt Mike,
    PBM - I went through the same thing... for three weeks... I tried EVERYTHING and only as a LAST resort did I get WMK involved and the WE tried EVERYTHING... finally he got me up and reunning 2 days ago... you must be persistent, polite and patient... I ( having been in you situation ) certainly understand your frustration but nobody here wants you to take your ball and go somewhere else.

• This is posted by Fidel just to show Mike that he can post, using his handle and the guest password.
  • Pork Butt Mike
    Options
    bill,
    Thanks Bill I got your email and sent you the information you requested. Thanks Again for Your Help.[p]Pork Butt Mike

• fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,740
    Options
    my log in doesnt work and it is frustrating, but i believe the one most frustrated right now is the webmaster. its going to take some time
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • Fidel
    Fidel Posts: 10,172
    Options
    Fish, the .net site shows you as logged in right now. I just checked it on your profile and your name shows up under the "Who's Online" section.

Are you sure your login isn't working?
  • Pork Butt Mike
    Options
    mollyshark,[p]Molly I don't know you and you don't know me, I really don't think that your statment was right at all. You don't know what I been going threw and to make a statment like that was wrong. My post was not at you or anyone else in the forms. If I want to vamp out then that is my choice to do. Not for you to put me down like that. You have a great day. [p]
    Pork Butt Mike

• Sundown
    Sundown Posts: 2,980
    Options
    BAD MOLLY! The spankings are going to have to continue until your attitude improves! One more reason for you to come to Waldorf, we can get this discipline stuff out of the way!! Hehehehehehe ;>)
  • JeffHughes
    Options
    Pork Butt Mike,[p]Molly is right, you need to take a chill pill...[p]Jeff
  • BlueSmoke
    BlueSmoke Posts: 1,678
    Options
    Thanks for the inspiration. It occurred to me that if WMK is not intentionally ignoring him, I will. But don't think I'll work free or even cheap. Oh no; I'm still waiting for my pay for having ignored the trolls and obnoxious types of recent memory.

That said, let me also put this forum on notice that unless I am paid, and paid handsomely, I reserve the right to repond to trolls in any manner that suits me. Could be clever, could be as ignorant as the troll him/herself - I ain't saying.

Ken
  • Car Wash Mike
    Car Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    Options
    I just love it when someone starts the "I'm going somewhere else" thing. I guess when WMK takes care of the chosen ones, he will get to you. :woohoo:

I seriously doubt, he is ignoring you.

Mike
  • WooDoggies
    WooDoggies Posts: 2,390
    Options
    Alright, how much compensation will you need?
  • Spring Chicken
    Options
    If you ain't here and there's no place else to go, then what?

Spring "Stuck In Paradox" Chicken
  • Car Wash Mike
    Car Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    Options
    Kansas, Toto?

Mike
  • BlueSmoke
    Options
    I'd hoped to keep this quiet until we got to final negotiationns bujt since you've become calcitrant (one more time and you'll be recalcitrant - consider yourself warned).

There's the standard release fee, which with the substandard release fee, the quick-release fee and the quit-claim deed multiplied by the cost of indexing and formerly-gross national product, plus an enconium for the roadies. That takes us to... just a minute here add six, carry the one well since you're carrying the one with so little trouble could you carry the other as well... I think a good cigar should cover it but since I've given up tobacco let's settle for a Forever Stamp.

Ken
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,740
    Options
    im in a login limbo, no features whatsoever. my end wont let me into any profiles, mine yours anyones, edit buttons dont appear,no karma hands, other than my name being green and showing that im logged in im not fully logged in. not that i need all those features, but profiles is nice, i rely on those for emails as i never really entered any into the system here. im sure it will eventually work out
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • WooDoggies
    WooDoggies Posts: 2,390
    Options
    LOL! I've read it three times already and still only get the last bit....
    I don't know Ken, there's something fishy about the Forever Stamp. Maybe you should set your sites a little higher?
  • Rusty Rooster
    Options
    If you are not a lawyer, you have most of the qualifications. LOL
  • BlueSmoke
    Options
    One way to tell: check your wallet...
  • BlueSmoke
    Options
    Sounds about right to me: I thought it was implicit that the stamp be uncancelled...
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Thanks for the words of encouragement...

:(
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    ...and Pork Butt Mike obviously doesn't have a clue what WMK or myself have been through. C'mon dude... IT'S A FORUM!... breath deep and go fire up your egg like the Dalai Lama suggested.

:angry:

P.S. His holiness is a pinacle of patience, but while lurking this AM he said even HE is having trouble resisting giving some folks negative karma.
  • Nature Boy
    Nature Boy Posts: 8,687
    Options
    I can only speak for myself, but I want you here.
    Hang in their man.
    Chris
    DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    Instagram: @DizzyPigBBQ