Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Ping - WMK

Good Eats
Good Eats Posts: 136
edited November -1 in Forum Feedback
WMK,[p]I know you are a busy man but Sunday night you said you were going to send me an e-mail with my password after trying to log-in with my usename yourself to no avail. I know you are very busy and wanted to wait until you switched servers on Monday but I still haven't seen it... now people don't want guests posting... just getting a little worried. If you say everything is cool and just wait I will... just don't forget me over here... I feel like I am stuck outside looking in at the party.

Comments

• WMK
    WMK Posts: 1,747
    Good Eats,

You should have mail. If you don't receive it, it must be because of the "hotmail" address is rejecting our emails.

Do you have an alternative email address not at hotmail? Note: we will not publish this address unlike on the old forum? If you have one, you can send it to me via email to avoid publishing here if you wish.
  • I am guessing that hotmail is rejecting it because I have not received it, you can send it to my work adress which is brian_hollifield@nwsco.com I will check there when I get in tomorrow, other than that I am fresh out of ideas.
  • WMK
    WMK Posts: 1,747
    Good Eats,

I just tried to forward the copy I received from my personal address.
    See if you receive that one.
  • The only other thing I can think of is for you to send it to my hotmail address using the millerhouse account and hope that that doesn't get rejected, whatever you decide I really appreciate your help... I know you have spent a lot of time trying to help me through this.
  • GOT IT !!! Will try to login now!