Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Feature Request / Question

Options
East Cobb Eggy
East Cobb Eggy Posts: 1,162
edited November -1 in Forum Feedback
Dave,

I do not know if it is possible but it would be nice to see my last 25 postings as a user.

This would allow us to see if anyone had responded to any of our messages?

Thoughts?

Greg

Comments

• Luvs to shoot clay
    Options
    I agree it would be neat. If you are away from the puter for a couple of hours, it may be on a different page already. The one thing I do is watch the "latest" posts but you idea would be much easier. Hope someone has an answer for this one.
  • mb168
    mb168 Posts: 265
    Options
    If you Subscribe to your posts at the bottom before you submit the post, it'll send you an email when someone else posts. What most forums do though is rotate the newly posted in threads back to the top of the list, this would be th emost helpful way. That way the active threads stay on page 1 or 2 while the ones that have been answered or whatever fall down the list. I'm not certain if this particular forum that WMK chose can do that though, but most out there can.