Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Recipe Section font size

Options
TigerTony
TigerTony Posts: 1,078
edited November -1 in Forum Feedback
I see where you can change the font style and size on the forum, but I see no option to do that in the Recipe section. Is there a way to change the font in that section of the web site?

The font size is way too small and the font style looks blurred in the Recipe section. It's not very pleasant to look at, in fact it's so hard to read that I don't think I will be able to use the site.

I might add that at the "other site" the font size was fine and very easy to read.

If it makes a difference I use Mozilla Firefox for my browser.
"I'm stupidest when I try to be funny" 
New Orleans

Comments

• DynaGreaseball
    Options
    Last I heard WMK was going to change fonts in a lot of areas in the new forum, but it's on a back burner right now. Do you know about using ctrl +, as a temporary solution? Not a fix, but sure helps these old eyes.
  • Signal 99
    Options
    I was about message WMK for help with problem with font size. I scrolled down & found your response to Tiger Tony. I was not familar with ctrl +. Thanks for tip and this is another example why this forum is so great. People are willing to help others. Thanks & it is easier on the eyes. :)
    ~HOPE~ is wishing something would happen. ~FAITH~ is believing something will happen. ~COURAGE~ is making something happen......