Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Changing my password?

Options
ChefRD
ChefRD Posts: 438
edited November -1 in Forum Feedback
I cannot see where I can change my auto generated password to something I can remember. B)
Am I just overlooking the obvious or what???
thanks
Ron.

Comments

• ChefRD
    Options
    I found it on the old forum.
  • TigerTony
    TigerTony Posts: 1,078
    Options
    Great. Now that you found out where to change your password, would you mind passing the answer on to me.
    I'll be darn if I can find it on either of the forums.
    Thanks!
    "I'm stupidest when I try to be funny" 
    New Orleans

• Fidel
    Fidel Posts: 10,172
    Options
    You change your password in the "Edit my Profile" section.
  • TigerTony
    TigerTony Posts: 1,078
    Options
    I tried but all I get is a message that says "this email is already activated...." or something to that affect. No big deal though I'll just memorize the given email password. although I would like to update my profile.
    "I'm stupidest when I try to be funny" 
    New Orleans

• ChefRD
    Options
    TT,
    I believe WessB explained it on the other board, and I think this is what I did. B)
    Do Not click on the profile tab that is green and on the left column on the screen.

When you get on the forum message page in the center of the page there is a line separator above the messages. Above messages is the list of last 25 posts, etc.. and on the second line is my profile. Click on that link and it takes you to a 'different' page than the profile page you seen earlier.
    On this "my profile" page , you just type in a new password and verify it, and then at the bottom of the page you check on update.
    worked for me. :)

HTH,
    Ron