Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

WHY DON'T YOU ALL CALM DOWN?

Options
Sundown
Sundown Posts: 2,980
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I don't mean to get anyone upset but, WMK said it would take a little time and few glitches before this transition was complete. You can still as far as I can tell without your confirmations.[p]We should consider ourselves lucky they don't just shut the whole thing down until they are finished.[p]As I said, I don't mean to up set any one but let's back off a little.

Comments

• Sigmore
    Sigmore Posts: 621
    Options
    Sundown,
    WMK would think we didn't love him if we didn't keep pulling on his shirt tail and saying "is it ready yet, is it ready yet?" I'm with you, I'm just using both sites. I registered for the other one back in July and haven't had any problems.

• fieroguy
    fieroguy Posts: 777
    Options
    Sundown,
    Could not agree more with what you stated. Within the next coupla weeks, everything should be settled down and we will all forget these problems we are experiencing. Let's be patient.[p]Mike

• Rusty Rooster
    Options
    Sundown,
    Sorry if I am one that seemed impatient. I will use this one till it fades away and go away with it if I have not received access to the other by then. Happy eggin to all of you.
    Tom

• egret
    egret Posts: 4,170
    Options
    Geeeezzzzz, Carey. You need to 'calm down', like the rest of us!! Heeeeee!
  • Cpt'n Cook
    Cpt'n Cook Posts: 1,917
    Options
    Sundown,
    Couldn't agree more, I am going to wait a week or to and then become a pain-in-the-butto WMK

• stike
    stike Posts: 15,597
    Options
    don't make me smack your karma down a notch, buddy boy!

folks are just tryna figure out how to ride the bike.
    i wouldn't have bothered and would have preferred to hang at the 'old' forum until the switch and until the thing was running like it should, , but there are enough pioneers over here that the old forum is withering and hasn't got much going on.

you missed us all at fred's franks today? where were you?
    ed egli avea del cul fatto trombetta -Dante
  • Rascal
    Rascal Posts: 3,923
    Options
    Hey Ya All, I waited a bit for the dust to settle and just registered today. It was a cakewalk and I had absolutely no problems as they had already transfered my E-mail addy & profile over to the new site. Haven't tried posting a picture yet but I'm expecting that will go OK too. Don't reach for the PILLS yet! 8 - )[p]Rascal

• cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Options
    Rascal,
    I'm still waiting for confirmation. How quick did yours take?
    Molly

Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    cookn biker,[p]I just attempted to send you a confirmation email again. Please let me know if you get it and are able to [p]complete the confirmation process.[p]Regards,[p]WPB
  • Seemed like it was less thasn an hour...
  • Rascal
    Rascal Posts: 3,923
    Options
    cookn biker, The whole thing took about an hour...