Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

On Board

Smokin' BluesSmokin' Blues Posts: 9
edited 12:47AM in EggHead Forum
Finally made the switch from the old forum to new. I can't begin to tell you all how greatful I am to belong to such a cool family of eggers! Been experimenting since May 07, and lovin every minute of it. I have ask alot of questions, and thank you for answering them. I didn't know you could smoke in the midwest when it is -8 deg below zero! Is there a eggfest in Northern Indiana? I would sure like to meet some of you in person. Thanks again, for helping another new egger!
·

Comments

• ChubbyChubby Posts: 2,790
    If you don't mind me asking...where in Indiana are you?

Evans
    ·
  • Plymouth, we are 20 miles south of South Bend.
    ·
  • ChubbyChubby Posts: 2,790
    I am Hoosier myself...though now in Texas!

My brother, (who is a new Egger himself).. and another fellow who posts here occassionally are in Warsaw.

There's another over in Ft. Wayne.

More than a couple Forum regulars over near or around Chicago.

Welcome aboard!!

Evans

PS...My Mom is in Huntington, and I get back to see her a few times a year.

I keep a Weber there for me when I visit and her neighbors think I'm nuts cooking in the snow!!
    ·