Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

On Board

Smokin' BluesSmokin' Blues Posts: 9
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Finally made the switch from the old forum to new. I can't begin to tell you all how greatful I am to belong to such a cool family of eggers! Been experimenting since May 07, and lovin every minute of it. I have ask alot of questions, and thank you for answering them. I didn't know you could smoke in the midwest when it is -8 deg below zero! Is there a eggfest in Northern Indiana? I would sure like to meet some of you in person. Thanks again, for helping another new egger!
·

Comments

• ChubbyChubby Posts: 2,790
    If you don't mind me asking...where in Indiana are you?

Evans
    ·
  • Plymouth, we are 20 miles south of South Bend.
    ·
  • ChubbyChubby Posts: 2,790
    I am Hoosier myself...though now in Texas!

My brother, (who is a new Egger himself).. and another fellow who posts here occassionally are in Warsaw.

There's another over in Ft. Wayne.

More than a couple Forum regulars over near or around Chicago.

Welcome aboard!!

Evans

PS...My Mom is in Huntington, and I get back to see her a few times a year.

I keep a Weber there for me when I visit and her neighbors think I'm nuts cooking in the snow!!
    ·