Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Getting a handle on Photography

SweathogSweathog Posts: 75
edited 10:07AM in EggHead Forum
Obviously, I am little better than my nephew in the whole picture scheme. So I have learned you can't see the pics in wide view, which is the format I prefer. Apparently this is due to the picture size. I have a Mac. Anybody have clue how to resize the pics so they can be seen by Egret, myself, and others who apparently use the wide view format?

Thanks,

Sweathog
·

Comments

• Here's the nephew. Maybe I'm even less tech savvy than he is!

Sweathog
    ·
  • TRexTRex Posts: 2,708
    I, too, am using the wide view. Photos resized to 800x600px or smaller show up fine for me.

Like this one, at 800x600:

ma-ma_3_web.jpg

Good luck!

TRex
    ·
  • Nature BoyNature Boy Posts: 8,342
    I also have a mac, and can't see your pictures in Safari. But I can in Netscape and Explorer. Do you have another browser to try???
    BTW, nice scenery all the way around!
    Chris
    DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    ·
  • Survey says..........

Eli_camera.jpg
    ·
  • RobbqRobbq Posts: 11
    I had wideview off, but because I was in flat view I couldn't see the pix you posted earlier. Once I switched to classic or threaded they magically appeared.

(by the way now I see the pictures in this post, but your earlier one I couldn't see)
    ·
  • FidelFidel Posts: 10,168
    Maybe it's that ancient camera you're using?
    ·
  • OkeejohnOkeejohn Posts: 291
    Did I succeed??

John
    ·
    See a Picture??

John
    ·
  • dont see one yet
    ·
    see a pic now??
    ·
  • I think you're trying to size your picture using the font size selector. The picture you're trying to post, must be 600 x 800 in order for it to work in both views. Do you have a picture editor? If I can help, I will.
    ·