Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

New user

Options
Unknown
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I just purchased a "mini" egg and I must say it surpassed my wildest expectations. I rode up to Rockford Mi. with fireball and learned more than I thought I would in the short amount of time we were there. The first time I used it I cooked two steaks,my wife really enjoyed the tast. Thinking about buying the medium size in the not too distant future.

Comments

• Sundown
    Sundown Posts: 2,980
    Options
    The Gooch,
    Welcome! You've a good start riding with FB. Try not to eat the entire world because you can cook it on your Mini! Most of us are (a few of us) fighting to keep our waistlines from exceeding our heighth meadurement.
    Enjoy and come in often.[p]Carey

• Fireball
    Fireball Posts: 354
    Options
    The Gooch,
    Welcome to the BGE family. Saturday sure was fun. Just remember that this is the place to come for answers. Sundown is right your weight will increase right along with your want for at least one more egg.
    Fireball

• Smokey
    Smokey Posts: 2,468
    Options
    The Gooch,[p]The medium is a good choice if you're not cooking for many prople. I have a medium and a mini and they work great for my wife and I. The medium is good to cook for up to four adults, but if you're entertaining more people, a large ,may be in order![p]smokey.gif