Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Michigan Eggfest

Options
JR
JR Posts: 31
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
A quick thanks to Julie, Steve, Fireball, Kenny G., Jethro, Ford, Rick and kelly and many others who showed up today in Rockford for the 2nd Annual Mid-Winter Eggfest. Weather ranged from to rain, to slush to snow to sunshine! It was a great day to grill! A variety of recipes, and a big thanks to the folks from the West Michgian Sausage Making Club who came through with some delecacies![p]The Summer Michigan Eggfest is August 17.....not much longer. We keep the flame going 24/7!

Comments

• jr,
    Thank you for hosting the 2nd Annual Mid-Winter Egg-Fest. Just a little cold on the feet but we had fun. It was great to meet KennyG. As always Julie grilled great food (stuffed mushrooms and schrimp). My Nopales were a hit which surprized me. I friend of mine became a new wgg owner and is planning to cook at our Summer Michigan Eggfest in August. If the rest of the men and women over on the The BBQ Forum are as nice as Ford they must are great people. It was good to talking to you Ford. I hope to see you in GR this July.
    Fireball

• Fireball
    Fireball Posts: 354
    Options
    Fierball,
    I can cook on a egg but I can't Type. Sorry
    Fireball

• jr,
    I really enjoyed meeting your friends yesterday and hearing the excitement they had about cooking on the EGG.I look forward to learning more about it and maybe by summer becomming an owner.Send me updates on upcomming events. Im the guy that just moved from Nashville.

• JR
    JR Posts: 31
    Options
    bobby grass,[p]As a newcomer to west Michigan, WELCOME! Thanks for stopping by on Saturday and bringing a couple of your friends. I hope you keep spreading the the word of great grilling and "Q". We have several events scheduled in the upcoming months, including the "infamous" Grillapalooza in April, the Summmer Eggfest in August and a bunch of "TheOutdoorCook University" Classes picking up in March/April! I would be happy to convert everyone at 5/3 to the power of charcoal over the next year![p]take care and see you soon.[p]