Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Reading Posts

alanjesq
alanjesq Posts: 23
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Can someone direct me to instructions on how to read the posts sequentually. I have to continue to go back and forth. I suspect that there is an easier way??

Comments

• Fidel
    Fidel Posts: 10,172
    Use the classic view or the Last 25 link.
  • irishrog
    irishrog Posts: 375
    alanjesq,
    at the top of the page there is a tab for last 25 posts. This link is on the left hand side of the page followed by archives, guidelines & rules etc etc etc. Just click on the link and you will get about 1 days worth of posts in time sequence. I have not managed to access the new forum yet, so I dont know if the system is the same.
    Happy new year to all on the forum, from Ireland.

• Mike-RR
    Mike-RR Posts: 181
    I'm using the "threaded" view and wide view combination, and it seems to be working out just fine.
  • Braddog
    Braddog Posts: 212
    Classic view works fine as well, it's just reverse of the old forum. The first reply to a message is the first reply in the list, the second reply is second in the list and so on. I like this much better than working from the bottom up.

Cheers,
    Braddog
  • irishrog,[p]Where in Ireland?
    I have two family lines from Ireland. One (Goodfellow) came from Cavan County; I haven't traced the other (Wilson).

• Hammer
    Hammer Posts: 1,001
    I don't know if this is any easier than what has already been posted; however for me it is.
    When I log on; I click on club egg at the top of the page. A classice view comes up.
    I look at the posts; click on the topic and read all the posts related to that topic; without going back and forth.
    When finished, I click on club egg again, and it takes me back to the classic view.
    Hammer
  • cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    alanjesq,
    The origanal message has a round black dot, a response to that has a circle. Another post not responding to origanal poster of the subject but the subject will be a square. And so on. Sometimes I look at the times.
    Did I get that right?
    Peace throughout the new year!
    Molly

Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE