Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

New Forum

Options
Rascal
Rascal Posts: 3,923
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Only a few made mention of the font size on the new board. It is very annoying and I'm wondering if it will change... Yesterday I posted a test message there without registering. With that in mind, I'm wondering what's the story with the login that so many are having trouble with and what the benefit is.[p]Rascal

Comments

• Mike-RR
    Mike-RR Posts: 181
    Options
    Rascal,

I run mine at about 150% so that I can read it. The informational messages (like "your message has been posted") still show up really small, though.

Also, I view the forum in threaded view/wide.

Hope that helps.
  • Spaceman Spiff
    Options
    The font size is easily changed by clicking on the icons in the upper right.[p]My understanding is that the new forum is on hold pending a computer upgrade.[p]Some people will have problems with registering/logging in (including myself) but the problems will be solved.[p]The new forum is our future as this one is quite old and 'creaky'.[p]Have patience grasshopper.[p]Spacey.

• Bordello
    Bordello Posts: 5,926
    Options
    Rascal,
    Once I set my font size it has held to that each time I log on. I do not have to re-set it. Mine is at 150%. So far, so good.[p]Best of luck,
    Bordello

• Michael B
    Options
    Rascal,[p]There are two places you can log in. The obvious place on the left with a box for name and password, and also a box you can click on the top right. The one on the left wouldn't work for me until I had logged in once using the one on the top.
    The font is very small. There is a provision to make it larger, but if you open a new window the font resets.
    The back button on the keyboard can cause random changes in the view, changing both font and page format. I am almost to where I can reset that now, without coming back to the old forum and clicking [New Forum] to get to a known starting point again.

• jeffy
    jeffy Posts: 34
    Options
    Wow, a new forum format that is fairly normal and easy to read and follow. I might just have to start hanging out here again. I rarely come by because the old format was just impossible for me to use. Whoever did this, thanks! Nice job.