Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

can't get in or post

woolyeggwoolyegg Posts: 23
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
ok I'm logged in cause i show up on the list to the left of the page, "woolyegg", I'm a hooker you see, ( wool rugs :) but when I try to post a profile all I get is "You are not authorized to view this resource.
You need to login." So i try to login and guess what it tells me I'm logged in :) Julie and maine under MORE snow

·

Comments

• testing
    ·
  • Julie: I had a similar problem. There are 2 spots to log in, one to the left and one in the upper right hand cormer. Try leaving, returning to this new forum and log in on the upper right spot. Not sure, but it may work.
    Mike
    ·
  • Thanks, EE, that did the trick for me, too! :woohoo:
    ·
  • Mike-RRMike-RR Posts: 181
    My situation is backwards; I can't login from the box in the R.H. corner.
    ·