Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

WMK - Help Pls

Options
Eternal Student
Eternal Student Posts: 36
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I have tried getting on the new site, but get the "wait for the confirmation" email. I tried Fidel's trick of posting and trying to use the user name and password there to no avail.

Comments

• The Naked Whiz
    Options
    Have you checked all the places where your confirmation email might have been classified as spam?
    The Naked Whiz
  • Fidel
    Fidel Posts: 10,172
    Options
    eternal Student,[p]Try to login using the login button on the top right of the main screen and not the login area on the left column.
  • Eternal Student
    Options
    Fidel,[p]
    Still no luck, it says incorrect user name/password :(

• Fidel
    Fidel Posts: 10,172
    Options
    eternal Student,[p]Click the Forgot Password option.[p]WMK says that everyone that does that will have a blank password set and you can change your own password on your profile on the new forum after that.[p]Good luck.
  • WMK
    WMK Posts: 1,747
    Options
    eternal Student,[p]I found two profiles for you, one (the original) is "The Eternal Student", and the other is just, "Eternal Student" (created 12/19/07).[p]You may be missing our emails at your gmail address due to spam filtering -- have you checked your "Junk mail" folder? If they are getting through that far, then you should be able to "whitelist" us.[p]Alternatively, I can manually set your password to "use a blank password" which will permit you to login and change it to whatever you like.[p]WMK
  • Eternal Student
    Options
    WMK,[p]I didn't get anything in my junkmail folder. Please keep the 12/19 profile and reset me manually.[p]Thank you for all your work on this!