Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s time to kick back, relax and enjoy the aromas of fresh smoked meat as we sail towards summer. Not sure what to smoke? Try Down & Dizzy Pork Shoulder or Smoked Spanish Chicken. Now that Spring is in the air, it's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Changing To The New Forum

Spring ChickenSpring Chicken Posts: 9,419
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I posted the following earlier and have since switched to the New Forum. Since posts there do not duplicate here Spring Hen thought it best that I say it here too...[p]"I finally came to the conclusion that the New Forum is better, especially when I was able to go to my profile and edit it to say that I now have a Mini Egg along with my Large and Small Eggs. I suppose I could have changed my image of myself if I wanted and I may still do that. Just being able to do these things make this a more updated Forum. [p]I also like the idea (still in the works) that I can post photos directly without having to link through Photobucket, although I had gotten to the point where such links were easy to do. [p]I also like the ability to change the size and font of the posts. I'm getting old and that's a major plus for me. [p]Not that I will use them a lot but I kinda like the ability to throw in a little green thingie every now and then. [p]The one thing I'm not sure about is Spell Check. I can't seem to locate it when creating a post. I NEED Spell Check 'cause I'm too lazy to learn how to spell coreckely. [p]Anyway, it looks like The Forum has moved into the 21st century and I'm moving with it. Maybe I won't have to do Forum Checks anymore. Naaaaaaa... If I'm up I'll do 'em. [p]Spring "Let There Be Change" Chicken
Spring Texas USA"[p]See y'all over at the New Forum[p]Spring "New Is Good" Chicken
Spring Texas USA

Comments