Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re halfway through National Barbecue Month and loving every minute of it. We hope you’ve had some time to try out some new recipes and enjoy a few old favorites as well. If you’d a couple tips on smoking meat, check out our Smoking Basics Publication. For delicious recipes, try Justin Moore’s BBQ Shrimp, Greg Bate’s BBQ Dr. Pepper Chicken, Bobby Flay’s Chicken Thighs or Dr. BBQ’s new Maple Brined Pork Chops. Need dessert? Finish off your meal with some Planked Twinkies. Have a great rest of May & get ready for some fun summer happenings!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Multiple pics revisited

WessBWessB Posts: 6,937
edited 5:05PM in EggHead Forum
DSC00014.JPG

Maybe #2

DSC00017cr.jpg

Shall we try for 3 :unsure:

DSC00024cr.jpg

WooHoo :silly: Making myself hungry doing this...LOL

Wess
·

Comments

• you must be eating your words then, cause i don't see the images :whistle:
    ·
  • WessBWessB Posts: 6,937
    Really...I just opened the post again and I see all of the images...only one of them is a file the rest are off my website.....
    ·
  • FidelFidel Posts: 10,168
    They are working for me Wess
    ·
  • No images Wess :(
    ·
  • No images for me and this is SOOO slow!Janet
    ·
  • i don't see them there either.

:S
    ·
    What "view" are you using...i'm using the "classic" view....don't have any idea if that has anything to do with it or not..just kinda thinkin out loud...
    ·
  • Now I'm curious to see if I can post a photo...

Spring "Seeing Is Believing" Chicken
    Spring Texas USA

PS Interestingly, the preview only shows HTML Code from Photobucket instead of the image itself. Same with the Direct Link and Image Code from Photobucket. I'll know in a slow minute if the image above actually shows.

I even tried attaching an image from my own photo file but that didn't do anything. I'm sure all of these issues will be taken care of when the dust settles.
    ·
  • i keep changing views and clicking evey button till something cool happens... i haven't seen your photos yet.

on my 'two photo post' down on clay's thread, i saw my photos on preview, but not after i submitted the post.......... strange
    ·
    Use the IMG Code from photobucket, not the HTML code.

The preview will not show the picture, but using IMG Code it will show up.
    ·
  • egretegret Posts: 4,031
    Can't see 'um! Blank as the look on my face.......
    ·
    The image you place in the box at the bottom doesn't show in preview, just the "placeholder"..but it does show in the post...for me anyway.....would love to understand why only some see em and somedon't..
    ·
  • Okay, I'll try that.

MVC-006S.jpg

Spring "Error And Trial Underway" Chicken
    ·
  • I see them all.....and they look good. Thanks for making hungry BEFORE lunchtime!!

GDawg
    ·
    I got a bingo here Leroy. Looks like the mini puffing away.
    ·
  • BINGO!!!

Mucho Plenty Thanks.

Spring "Score One For The Coop Team" Chicken
    ·
    Any idea why some can see my images and not others?????
    ·
    I know you are VERY busy with way more important things......but does it make any sense to you why some can see my posted images but yet others can not...I was thinking maybe what each persons wiew was set to, but that doesn't appear to be the cause????
    ·
  • Hey Rick

Eggtoberfest009.jpg

Chicken011.jpg
    ·
    It is the flat view.

Classic View and Threaded View they show fine.

Using flat view all I see is the code you pasted the first time, but when I reloaded it worked fine.

Very strange indeed.
    ·
  • I can not see any of them.

Spaceman Spiff
    ·
  • egretegret Posts: 4,031
    Not! They don't display here in any of the views......Hey, now I see two pics at the bottom of this 'reply' page.....Very strange!
    ·
  • i saw the crowd at eggtoberfest, but not the chicken
    ·
    I can see them..
    ·
  • No problem here Wes in fact you're making me hungry!!
    ·
  • Chicken011-1.jpg
    ·
  • i see the chicken now
    ·
  • i don't see them with any view. all i see is the code text.

i need to cook something... that will make it better. :woohoo:
    ·
  • hey! i can see them if i don't use the wide view!

but i want to use the wide view! :huh:
    ·