Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

egghead installation

Options
Unknown
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Just got my first egghead (large size). it came with a wooden table. All the pictures of this unit show the bottom of the egg resting on some type of flat square grey piece but mine just has three small (2" high") legs which make the unit wobble when you open the top. The legs have to be carefully spaced around the bottom so that they avoid the open slots in the bottom of the wooden table.

Comments

• EggJitsu
    Options
    George,

Don't worry, you are on the right track. In the pictures that you have seen, people have placed steppers (like you would get at a garden center of Home Depot) under their eggs. The little green feet will work, but the egg won't sit up as high.
    If you have any more questions or concerns, feel free to post.
    Good luck, and Happy Egging!
  • mtn egger
    Options
    George,
    I still have not built my table but when I do I will set the egg on a stepping stone and then the feet. I think some here think it is a safty thing to protect the wooden table.
    Have fun with your new toy
    mtn egger