Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

I am FRUSTRATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RRP
RRP Posts: 25,887
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
would someone please be so kind to tell el' stup-o me how you post a picture on that "wonderful" NOT new board? Thank you!
Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.

Comments

• Fidel
    Fidel Posts: 10,172
    Just like on the old board. Use photobucket but paste the IMG Code instead of the HTML Code in the body of the message.

Or, you can use the browse button at the bottom to find a picture on your PC to upload, but there is a file size restriction.

Email me if you need a phone number Ron.
  • RRP,
    Be happy to. Use the IMG code from photo bucket and paste it right in to the body of your message.[p]Mike

• Hey bud

He's over next door he won't see your post from here.

Just trying to be helpful

Mike
  • RRP
    like this? :whistle:
    IMG_2003.jpg
  • Fidel
    Everything seems to be cross-posting both ways, only a couple minutes apart.

At least it is for me. I have both forums up in separate tabs in Firefox. I only post on the new one, but my posts are appearing on the other one.
  • Fidel
  • This was posted earlier by thirdeye it help me

BENTE,

Wow, I'm answering a computer question!! Relax, it's old stuff, html codes. I still don't know squat about newer stuff.

The buttons at the top of the Message box all write the html codes for you. html must have an open and closing tag. The info is contained in brackets and the closing tag has a / in the bracket, before the code. they would look like this: [code of some sort] [/closing code of some sort].

Anyway, press the Img button and it will write the first tag for you. Next, paste the Direct Link info from Photobucket, then press the Img button again and it will write the closing tag for you. (notice the / in the closing tag). Your picture information must be between the tags. Repeat for any other pictures. Now, you will notice that the tag that is automatically written has =150 in it. This determines the size of the picture. Changing the number will change the size. If you delete the =150, it will post the Photobucket image as-is. If you change it to another vale is re-sizesthe picture
    ~thirdeye~
    http://playingwithfireandsmoke.blogspot.com
  • Fidel
    Well, it was cross-posting. Now it doesn't seem to be.

I think I am confusing myself now.
  • RRP
    and multiples too?
    test:
    IMG_2012.jpg

IMG_1929.jpg

how about slide shows? like this
    th_IMG_1984.jpg
  • RRP
    OK - I'm all cooled off now! Thanks guys! I'm glad to see the slide show feature works on this board as well - in case you can't see it just double click on the picture in my post like this one for instance!

th_IMG_1891.jpg
  • Clay Q
    Clay Q Posts: 4,486
    RRP,
    I tried to post some pictures at the new forum but could not. Something about my pictures not formated to size came up and I guess they are not small enough. Now I gotta shrink'em somehow, me thinks. [p]Hang in there, I'm sure someone will post a step by step.[p]

• RRP
    WMK, please feel free to kill this thread I started as I'm at peace now that I know how to post pictures! Pull the plug when you must, but I'll still linger at the cyber cemetery expressing my good byes to this old board format, but life goes on and I'll be over there.

• stike
    stike Posts: 15,597
    RRP,
    i think i'll stay on the 'old' board until i stop seeing so many posts from folks about problems with the 'new' forum

ed egli avea del cul fatto trombetta -Dante