Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
April showers bring...National BBQ Month! Are you ready for a month full of briskets, pulled pork and chicken wings? We hope so, because it’s almost here! Keep an eye out for some of our favorite BBQ recipes we’ll be sharing with you throughout the month of May.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

First ever photo

JDubJDub Posts: 23
edited 5:00AM in EggHead Forum
I was complaining earlier about the rain, I didn't melt. Steaks were great, brisket is happy in the egg. Here's my first attempt at attaching a photo.

DSC01360.jpg
·

Comments

• JDubJDub Posts: 23
    Okay, the preview worked, here goes again. The pic is 2 megapixel, is that too big perhaps?

DSC01360.jpg
    ·
  • That is funny. I cannot see your photo on the original post, but when I reply it shows up.

Git rid of the Kettle and all will be forgiven.

Just Kidding Mike
    ·
  • JDubJDub Posts: 23
    I'm in the same boat as far as the pic is concerned. I'm not sure if I'm the problem or if it is the new board.

It will be a while before I ditch the Weber. I've been cooking on one for 35+ years and even though I love the egg, I think the Weber has its place with steaks and burgers.
    ·
  • I can't blame you on the Weber. It was the hardest one for me to give up also.

I looked at my photo bucket account and set my image size to 1024X 768 and everything appears to be working normally. Good luck

Steak027.jpg
    ·
  • Well now I have a problem.

Thanks

This as working a few minutes ago. Maybe WMK is making changes in the background and we are seeing the results. Try later will be a motto for a long time.
    ·

Thanks

This was working a few minutes ago. Maybe WMK is making changes in the background and we are seeing the results. Try later will be a motto for a long time.
    ·

Thanks

This was working a few minutes ago. Maybe WMK is making changes in the background and we are seeing the results. Try later will be a motto for a long time.
    ·
  • My first triple post on the new forum. Looks like things will start falling into place faster now. HAAAA
    ·