Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

WMK---Help, please

Options
Beanie-Bean
Beanie-Bean Posts: 3,092
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Still can't confirm my ID (Beanie-Bean) on the new forum. States as being active, but not confirmed.[p]Appreciate the help,[p]-Mike[p]

Comments

• EggRacer
    EggRacer Posts: 400
    Options
    Beanie-Bean,[p]I'm active but not confirmed as well. I haven't received any e-mail and am unable to log in. I too would appreciate help.[p]Thanks,
    EggRacer

XLBGE & LBGE
    North Richland Hills, TX
  • WMK
    WMK Posts: 1,747
    Options
    Beanie-Bean,[p]I've just manually sent a confirmation email to the email address in your profile. Let me know if you do not receive it; or, if you have any problems getting through the process.[p]WMK
  • WMK
    Options
    EggRacer,[p]I've just manually sent a confirmation email to the email address in your profile. Let me know if you do not receive it; or, if you have any problems getting through the process.[p]WMK
  • dbishop
    Options
    WMK,
    Please send me one to
    dbishop

• WMK
    Options
    EggRacer,[p]I've just manually sent a confirmation email to the email address in your profile. Let me know if you do not receive it; or, if you have any problems getting through the process.[p]WMK
  • dbishop
    Options
    WMK,
    Please send me one to
    dbishop

• mollyshark
    mollyshark Posts: 1,519
    Options
    dbishop,[p]It is my feeling, just a hunch or an intuition thing, that dbishop needs a confirmation email. I may be totally wrong about this.[p]mShark
  • BENTE
    BENTE Posts: 8,337
    Options
    mollyshark,
    same thing happened to me the other night! also happened to wess the same night! also happened to WMK just above! so i don't feel so bad now!! LOL[p][p]happy eggin
    tb

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• dbishop
    Options
    dbishop,
    Sorry for the multi post but the forum was slow and i got is a hurry.
    Man this is soooooo stressful..
    Thanks
    DB

• WMK
    Options
    dbishop,[p]Done.
    WMK

• Chubby
    Chubby Posts: 2,955
    Options
    mollyshark,[p]You're sharp...that's why we keep you around!![p]Still wishing I was Wess...in that "a little to the left thread" of yours.[p]Evans
    I spent most of my money on good bourbon, and bad women...the rest, I just wasted!!
  • BENTE
    Options
    Chubby,
    good to see ya chubby!![p]
    happy eggin
    tb

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• Chubby
    Options
    BENTE,[p]I've been watching as I have time....[p]I beat up on "Lost" enough a few weeks back... but it looks like he's self distruced the last couple days!![p]Still...I had a page or two loaded more than once...but stepped aside so you all could have your fun!![p]What a sniveling little turd he turned into!![p]
    Good to say hello to you as well![p]I have some posting to catch up on....for sure!!![p]Evans

I spent most of my money on good bourbon, and bad women...the rest, I just wasted!!
  • Beanie-Bean
    Beanie-Bean Posts: 3,092
    Options
    WMK,[p]I'm not seeing anything in the gmail inbox, or the spam box for that matter. Sorry to keep bothering you, I know it's been hectic.[p]If you could send me a PM to mlosabia@gmail, I have other email accts I can provide, which I'd rather not post on this public forum.[p]If it's easier, I'll just try to create another account, but don't know if I'll run into any trouble using the same email address under another handle/alias.[p]I appreciate all your help![p]-Mike[p]
  • Car Wash Mike
    Options
    Chubby,
    "I know you are, but what am I?" LOL[p]Mike

• Chubby
    Options
    Car Wash Mike,[p]Yep... I couln't said it better myself!![p]Still, I would have liked to say good bye![p]Evans[p]

• BENTE
    Options
    Chubby,
    well with WMK getting a little mad i said to myself well maybe chubby will be back and before it could cross my lips here you are.. [p]i remember the utah thing with you and max said something to me (when i asked about not seeing you) about your battle.. but it looks to be a short term problem now....thank god this place can get back to talking about food and posting funny pictures[p]
    Eggtoberfest07026.jpg[p]
    "keep them till you need them" Chubby 2007

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• WessB
    WessB Posts: 6,937
    Options
    HEY, HEY, HEY.......get your own there Chubby Love....I'm just the lucky victim...Happy New Year to you and the Chick...

Wess
  • EggRacer
    EggRacer Posts: 400
    Options
    WMK,[p]Haven't received it yet! I reactivated my junk mail folder just in case it went there by accident.
    XLBGE & LBGE
    North Richland Hills, TX
  • Chubby
    Options
    BENTE,[p]How'd you get skinny little me...in the middle of all thise fat dudes..LOL!!![p]Evans