Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

WMK---Help, please

Beanie-BeanBeanie-Bean Posts: 3,092
edited 8:03AM in EggHead Forum
Still can't confirm my ID (Beanie-Bean) on the new forum. States as being active, but not confirmed.[p]Appreciate the help,[p]-Mike[p]
·

Comments

• EggRacerEggRacer Posts: 400
    Beanie-Bean,[p]I'm active but not confirmed as well. I haven't received any e-mail and am unable to log in. I too would appreciate help.[p]Thanks,
    EggRacer

XLBGE & LBGE
    North Richland Hills, TX
    ·
  • WMKWMK Posts: 1,747
    Beanie-Bean,[p]I've just manually sent a confirmation email to the email address in your profile. Let me know if you do not receive it; or, if you have any problems getting through the process.[p]WMK
    ·
    EggRacer,[p]I've just manually sent a confirmation email to the email address in your profile. Let me know if you do not receive it; or, if you have any problems getting through the process.[p]WMK
    ·
  • WMK,
    Please send me one to
    dbishop

·
    EggRacer,[p]I've just manually sent a confirmation email to the email address in your profile. Let me know if you do not receive it; or, if you have any problems getting through the process.[p]WMK
    ·
  • WMK,
    Please send me one to
    dbishop

·
  • mollysharkmollyshark Posts: 1,519
    dbishop,[p]It is my feeling, just a hunch or an intuition thing, that dbishop needs a confirmation email. I may be totally wrong about this.[p]mShark
    ·
  • BENTEBENTE Posts: 8,337
    mollyshark,
    same thing happened to me the other night! also happened to wess the same night! also happened to WMK just above! so i don't feel so bad now!! LOL[p][p]happy eggin
    tb

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

·
  • dbishop,
    Sorry for the multi post but the forum was slow and i got is a hurry.
    Man this is soooooo stressful..
    Thanks
    DB

·
    dbishop,[p]Done.
    WMK

·
  • ChubbyChubby Posts: 2,790
    mollyshark,[p]You're sharp...that's why we keep you around!![p]Still wishing I was Wess...in that "a little to the left thread" of yours.[p]Evans
    ·
    Chubby,
    good to see ya chubby!![p]
    happy eggin
    tb

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

·
    BENTE,[p]I've been watching as I have time....[p]I beat up on "Lost" enough a few weeks back... but it looks like he's self distruced the last couple days!![p]Still...I had a page or two loaded more than once...but stepped aside so you all could have your fun!![p]What a sniveling little turd he turned into!![p]
    Good to say hello to you as well![p]I have some posting to catch up on....for sure!!![p]Evans

·
  • Beanie-BeanBeanie-Bean Posts: 3,092
    WMK,[p]I'm not seeing anything in the gmail inbox, or the spam box for that matter. Sorry to keep bothering you, I know it's been hectic.[p]If you could send me a PM to mlosabia@gmail, I have other email accts I can provide, which I'd rather not post on this public forum.[p]If it's easier, I'll just try to create another account, but don't know if I'll run into any trouble using the same email address under another handle/alias.[p]I appreciate all your help![p]-Mike[p]
    ·
  • Chubby,
    "I know you are, but what am I?" LOL[p]Mike

·
    Car Wash Mike,[p]Yep... I couln't said it better myself!![p]Still, I would have liked to say good bye![p]Evans[p]

·
    Chubby,
    well with WMK getting a little mad i said to myself well maybe chubby will be back and before it could cross my lips here you are.. [p]i remember the utah thing with you and max said something to me (when i asked about not seeing you) about your battle.. but it looks to be a short term problem now....thank god this place can get back to talking about food and posting funny pictures[p]
    Eggtoberfest07026.jpg[p]
    "keep them till you need them" Chubby 2007

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

·
  • WessBWessB Posts: 6,937
    HEY, HEY, HEY.......get your own there Chubby Love....I'm just the lucky victim...Happy New Year to you and the Chick...

Wess
    ·
  • EggRacerEggRacer Posts: 400
    WMK,[p]Haven't received it yet! I reactivated my junk mail folder just in case it went there by accident.
    XLBGE & LBGE
    North Richland Hills, TX
    ·
    BENTE,[p]How'd you get skinny little me...in the middle of all thise fat dudes..LOL!!![p]Evans
    ·