Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Spreading the love this Valentine’s Day with your EGG? Virginia Willis’ three course menu is perfect for a date night! February is also National Chocolate Lover’s Month, so don’t feel guilty if you’ve been cooking a little more dessert than usual on your EGG. If you’re looking for something a little more savory than chocolate, try some Roasted Chicken Flatbread or Pork Tenderloin with Honey Mustard.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and the Culinary Center too!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

The new forum is painfully slow

The Naked WhizThe Naked Whiz Posts: 7,780
edited 1:09PM in EggHead Forum
It is taking 5-10 seconds just to display a post. This is quite painful. Is it just me? I couldn't use this forum at this speed.
The Naked Whiz

Comments

• Yep... Having the same issues. Maybe the will straighten out after all the kinks are worked out. I just hope the other one doesn't go down too fast.

Mike
  • NU2BBQNU2BBQ Posts: 98
    It's not just you. I find it slow as well. It took 10 or so seconds to get the reply window to show up. The original site was very slow for me as well. Let's hope that in time the response time improves.
  • dhuffjrdhuffjr Posts: 3,182
    It seems to be about as slow as the othre one for me :(
  • egretegret Posts: 4,042
    Yep, veeerrrrry slow here, too!

• DobieDadDobieDad Posts: 502
    It sure is, and I'm glad to see that it is on your PC. So it would appear not to be a platform issue (ie. Mac vs. PC).

DD
  • Really slooooowww
  • Nope, it's not yop cause I have the same problem.
  • Nope, it's not yop cause I have the same problem.
  • I just moved to a new computer, logged in, logged out, logged in and it is fast now. It may be what WMK was saying about not having logged in for a long time. See if this makes it fast for the rest of you...
    The Naked Whiz
  • In my opinion, a LOT of work has to be done before this is released as the official forum. Speed first, and format second.
    I have overlays on top of overlays in the Main Menu and a few other places.
  • HammerHammer Posts: 1,001
    Whiz,
    Slow, but I've goat a feeling it will get faster; but then it may be gas.
    Hammer
  • HammerHammer Posts: 1,001
    Just checked the links listed. what is obvious is that your's is not there. this needs to be corrected in my opinion.
    Hammer