Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Hamburgers......

<a href=Scrumptious.jpg</a>">
<p />I did'nt think they turned out too bad for thr first time!
·

Comments

• ChiliPimp,
    Colossal burger, head of lettuce and what else?

Billy
    Wilson, NC
    ·
  • ChiliPimp,
    Wow, that is a big hamburger. Looks great.

·
  • Beanie-BeanBeanie-Bean Posts: 3,092
    ChiliPimp,[p]I'll take two of those with some onion rings, please. WOW--that is one big burger.[p]Excellent work to get the hint of smoke ring in there, too.[p]-Mike[p]
    ·
  • TRexTRex Posts: 2,708
    ChiliPimp,[p]I would have made them a little bigger, but hey, it's your first time.[p]LOL![p]GReat looking burger, my friend. Welcome to the madness!![p]Cheers,[p]TRex
    ·
  • Billy Grill Eggster,
    Just a bit of mayo, thinly sliced tomato, spicy catsup, and a baked potato rolled in butter, then rolled in sea salt, wrapped in foil and baked 1 hr. at 450.

·
  • ChiliPimp, For some reason my post below was incomplete. welcome to the group and enjoy the BGE with the family. Now that's a hamburger. I can't wait until you cook something big![p]Mike[p]
    ·
  • ChiliPimp,[p]VERY NICE![p]PS
    How does one become a Chili Pimp :)[p]RE

·
  • Clay QClay Q Posts: 4,418
    ChiliPimp,
    Man o man, that's a super burger. Welcome to the magic of BGE cookin.
    Your boys are helpers I bet.
    Congrat's on the first cook and pictures.
    Happy New Year and cheers,
    Clay

·
  • ChiliPimp,[p]Going to be in Lawrenceville GA next week and did a mapquest for wilkes GA. Got 6 different locations. Which one are you?
    ·
  • RascalRascal Posts: 3,358
    ChiliPimp, Nice! Better hurry...looks like someone got there first! 8 - )[p]Rascal

·