Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone enjoyed their Fourth of July weekend and is excited for more warm weather grilling! This week, we’ll be making these two burgers: Stuffed Portobello Mushroom and Caribbean Chicken, and also eating lots of these Ice Cream Sandwiches in honor of National Ice Cream Month! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Pizza Time in NE Georgia

FidelFidel Posts: 10,168
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Done2HamPineapple.jpg
<p />It has been a while since I put a pizza on the egg, so I decided to go with a Hawaiian - ham and pineapple. Tossed a Publix dough, made my own sauce with garlic, onions, tomato sauce and paste, fresh basil and oregano. Put on a heavy dose of fresh shaved deli honey ham and fresh cut pineapple. Topped it with whole milk mozzarella.[p]RawPrepHamPineapple.jpg[p][p]Got the large up to 650 and let the pie sit for 12 minutes until the crust was golden brown and the cheese was all gooey and delicious looking. I dusted with a quick shot of Italian seasoning a couple minutes before it was done.[p]CookingHamPineapple.jpg[p]
Pulled it off, sliced it, and devoured it. This is definitely a repeat.[p]DoneHamPineapple.jpg

Comments