Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for football and tailgating? We are! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. If you need an easy breakfast recipe, these Sticky Buns are the way to go. If you’re looking for a fan favorite with bacon, try these Double Pork Sliders. We can’t wait to kick off another fall full of tasty food!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Tonight's Turkey

TexasTigerFanTexasTigerFan Posts: 83
edited 11:32PM in EggHead Forum
Well, I tried the Mad Max Turkey today and I have to report it was very good. Turkey was actually moist which is not what I am used to. I still need to work on it some but I am very pleased. Looking forward to the Mad Max Prime Rib in a couple of days. [p]A few pics of todays progress:[p]A good start:[p]CrownandTurkey.jpg[p]Getting ready to make the stock for some gravy, it sure did make the house smell great:[p]GibletsandHerbs.jpg[p]Turkey mid-cook:[p]TurkeyMid-Cook.jpg[p]
Turkey Resting:[p]TurkeyCooked.jpg[p]Finished Giblet Gravy:[p]GibletGravy.jpg[p]

• Ref1515,
    Life is good!!![p]Looks like a successful evening... and the prime rib will be just as good. I did a 5# bone in rib roast this past week, and am doing another 6 pounder tomorrow for the kids. [p]