Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

You Make The Call ...

thirdeye
thirdeye Posts: 7,428
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
IMG_0126a.jpg
<p />... would you rather have a thirdeye gift basket or something from that trendy food store at the mall? Fresh sausage, smoked cheese and Christmas salmon.[p]<html><font size="3" color="green">Merry Christmas</font></html>
<font size="3.5" color="green">~t<html><font size="3.5" color="red">h<html><font size="3.5" color="blue"><font size="3.5" color="blue">i<html><html><font size="3.5" color="orange">r<html><font size="3.5" color="green">d<html><font size="3.5" color="red">e<html><font size="3.5" color="blue">y<html><font size="3.5" color="orange">e<font size="3.5"<font size="3.5" color="red">~<html><font size=3.5" color="black"><html>[p][p]

Happy Trails
~thirdeye~

Barbecue is not rocket surgery

Comments

• thirdeye,[p]I sure hope that you have my address.
  • thirdeye,
    Nice looking. Wanna trade some Florida citrus? hehe Happy Holidays.

• thirdeye,[p]WOW!!! [p]It would probably be easier and less expensive for you but Forget the mall...[p]
    I think people would much rather receive something personal.[p]Merry Christmas.[p]Kent

• billt
    billt Posts: 225
    thirdeye,
    i will take the thirdeye gift basket, please.
    you have my address.
    bill

• thirdeye,
    When you deleiver that, we can have a couple brews as well. icon_cheers.gif LOL[p]Mike

• AZRP
    AZRP Posts: 10,116
    thirdeye,
    Mine have summer sausage, Canadian bacon, smoked cheese, rum cake, Mrs. Dogs's mustard, and a couple Dizy Pigs. -RP

• AZRP
  • Ron_L
    Ron_L Posts: 163
    thirdeye,
    Tough question... I'm thinking...[p]Still thinking...[p]Wait... It's a trick question, isn't it? If I pick a thirdeye Gift Basket then RTD will be jealous. I'll take the mall, please.[p]:) :):)

• Clay Q
    Clay Q Posts: 4,486
    thirdeye,
    Your basket of goodies, Ha!
    Cedar plank salmon all set to go....you clever dog.[p]I'm working on 5 baskets right now...along with some hi balls, hoooo hoooo.[p]The egg to the rescue. DianaQ is doin her thing makin brownies and pies in the oven, pie juice spills over= 3 alarm smoke in the house, haaaa haaaa She asked if the egg is still goin, I finished roasting more nuts today so I says "sure it's goin." She says put this pie in the egg so I can clean out the oven. I says "sure". She says "thanks honey"....smoooch. Ahaaaa yes, The egg to the rescue.
    Merry Christmas.

• Ron_L,
    can I have his?

• J Appledog
    J Appledog Posts: 1,046
    You made my day, Randy! But it's been a pretty nice one here in Florida with family. My homemade gifts contained smoked salmon, pate and cool spreading knives, silly (appropriate) napkins and Mrs. Dog's Green Chile Pistachio Nuts. I really enjoyed the creating and was proud of all of the things that I made. JCA
  • J Appledog
    J Appledog Posts: 1,046
    Beautiful stuff, Wayne!
  • J Appledog,
    why do you think i ordered 6 jars of mustard??[p]my presents will have pulled pork, smoked cheese (i hope), mrs dog's disappearing mustard, and some other assorted goodies...

• AZRP
    J Appledog,
    Well your mustard is simply amazing and I love sharing the many awesome things I've found on this forum with my closest friends. Merry Christmas to you and Steve! -RP

• thirdeye
    Thanks Julie,[p]That means a lot because I know you are no stranger to smoked salmon and other homemade delicasees. Hope this holiday brings you and those close, the best.[p]<html><font size="3" color="green">Merry Christmas</font></html>
    <font size="3.5" color="green">~t<html><font size="3.5" color="red">h<html><font size="3.5" color="blue"><font size="3.5" color="blue">i<html><html><font size="3.5" color="orange">r<html><font size="3.5" color="green">d<html><font size="3.5" color="red">e<html><font size="3.5" color="blue">y<html><font size="3.5" color="orange">e<font size="3.5"<font size="3.5" color="red">~<html><font size=3.5" color="black"><html>[p][p]

Happy Trails
    ~thirdeye~

• thirdeye
    AZRP,[p]Really nice .... That gives me something to set my sights on for next year.[p]<html><font size="3" color="green">Merry Christmas</font></html>
    <font size="3.5" color="green">~t<html><font size="3.5" color="red">h<html><font size="3.5" color="blue"><font size="3.5" color="blue">i<html><html><font size="3.5" color="orange">r<html><font size="3.5" color="green">d<html><font size="3.5" color="red">e<html><font size="3.5" color="blue">y<html><font size="3.5" color="orange">e<font size="3.5"<font size="3.5" color="red">~<html><font size=3.5" color="black"><html>[p]

Happy Trails
    ~thirdeye~

• 74MVC-025S.jpg
    <p />thirdeye,[p]How about mine which has a couple of sticks of smoked cheese, a bag of my hot pig candy, and a bag of my blackstrap sweetened jerky along with a bottle of Jack. [p]Dave

• AZRP
    Old Dave,
    I like your style! -RP