Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost Halloween and if you’re cooking on your EGG, you may end up with more people knocking on your door asking for pork chops than candy! In case you’re willing to share and want to please a crowd, we recommend warm Margherita Pizza, FGL’s Lemon Pepper Wings or our favorite, S’mores in a Cone!

If you missed the 17th Annual EGGtoberfest here are the highlights Click Here Fall is upon us, and it's a great time for getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

pulled pork and crock pot

edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
First of all thanks for all the responses I get when posting questions. It makes the learning curve a lot easier. [p]I am putting my first boston butt on my egg tonight. I think I have 2 9-10 pounders. I am putting them on at 11 with hopes they get done before 530 and after 130. but thats hoping. I need to take it to a christmas party when done and was wondering on the best way to transport it. I am going to pull it at home but it may be an hour before it gets ate. Am I ok to putt in a crockpot or is it better to leave in a pan. Also I want to add some sort of liquid ie coke, apple juice or if any one has a really good vinegar base sauce to use that would be good to. I just don't want it to get cold and/or dry out. thanks againg for the help.

Comments