Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Hop on down to your nearest EGG dealer this week to pick up some Easter EGGcessories! Here are a few that may be useful for Easter, the V-rack, electric charcoal lighter and flexible skewers! Now that Spring is in the air, it's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

pulled pork and crock pot

edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
First of all thanks for all the responses I get when posting questions. It makes the learning curve a lot easier. [p]I am putting my first boston butt on my egg tonight. I think I have 2 9-10 pounders. I am putting them on at 11 with hopes they get done before 530 and after 130. but thats hoping. I need to take it to a christmas party when done and was wondering on the best way to transport it. I am going to pull it at home but it may be an hour before it gets ate. Am I ok to putt in a crockpot or is it better to leave in a pan. Also I want to add some sort of liquid ie coke, apple juice or if any one has a really good vinegar base sauce to use that would be good to. I just don't want it to get cold and/or dry out. thanks againg for the help.

Comments