Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Pork Tenderloin - A Quick Meal

Options
ravnhaus
ravnhaus Posts: 311
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I can't seem to stay away from pork tenderloin since getting my egg. The two are made for each other. To view yet another meal photo essay check the link below. Damn I love my egg!
[ul][li]Quick Pork Tenderloin[/ul]

Comments

• Nature Boy
    Nature Boy Posts: 8,687
    Options
    ravnhaus,
    That looks mighty fine for a simple meal. Nice job with the little photo essay. May I suggest a button on each page that takes you back to your index? Would like to see some other projects![p]Cheers!
    NB

DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    Instagram: @DizzyPigBBQ
  • ravnhaus, most excellent. I'm with you,, but you've just got to get you a whole porkloin and do just what you did.

• Bordello
    Bordello Posts: 5,926
    Options
    ravnhaus,
    Damn, I have not had breakfast yet and that looks mighty fine. I had some tenderloin leftover yesterday that I re-heated in a pie tin mixed with a small can of pineapple slices and juice. Did the re-heat in miss mini with a little bit of cherry for added flavor for the pineapple, I will be doing that again soon.
    What camera are you using, great pictures.
    New Bob

• Stogie
    Stogie Posts: 279
    Options
    ravnhaus,[p]Looks great![p]Below is a link for my recipe page over at Recipe Goldmine. I have a close relationship with a hog farmer so I cook pork every week. Any of the pork recipes will work great with loin or tenderloin.[p]Enjoy!![p]bbqflames.gif

[ul][li]Recipes[/ul]
  • ravnhaus
    Options
    New Bob,
    It is a Olympus D-4030 (I think as I don't have it here at the moment). Great camera I got on closeout a while back. It has been getting a workout since I got the egg.

• ravnhaus
    Options
    Nature Boy,
    I am working on a page dedicated to the egg. I am trying to get it perfected a bit more before I present it to the world. GFW and Tim M's site were a great inspiration and I want it to be up to par. Beside I need to cook more so I will have a good collection of photo essays! It's a tough job but someone has to do it.
    John

• ravnhaus
    Options
    K.O.C.,
    I did a large loin last week for a birthday party that came out fairly good. See link below.
    John

[ul][li]Tale of 3 Loins[/ul]
  • Stogie,
    and ravenhaus, thanks for the link stogie, looks like some great reading and eating. Nice picture essays Ravenhaus, I think it might be time for a BGE beauty contest again. Those pictures make a person want to try new cooks. I 'm hungry, gotta go now.