Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

first digi q cook and pulled pork.......thanks little steven!! lots of pics

Options
mikeb6109
mikeb6109 Posts: 2,067
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
<a href=
<p />well here is the egg all frozen and burried in the snow........[p]then here are the 2 pork shoulder roast i doug out of the freezer and added some red eye and some raw sugar.
2007_12160012.jpg[p]here is my egg holding 250 with ease in negative 22 weather not counting the wind chill!!!
2007_12160017.jpg[p]here are the roast ready to get pulled off the egg.....
2007_12160021.jpg
2007_12160023.jpg[p]and last but not least here is the final product after resting for 1.5 hours wrapped in foil covered with a thick towel!! it came out nice and juicy!! this took a total of 15 hours! never had to touch the egg thanks to the digi q II !! a must for all eggers in my opinion.
and a big thanks to little steven as a true egger he walked me trought the whole thing and even gave me his cell and home phone to get a hold of him for any questions or concern!! steven you're a great guy!!! THANKS
a href="http://photobucket.com&quot; target="_blank">2007_12160024.jpg</a>
2007_12160026.jpg

Comments