Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Eggs in Snow

edited 11:01AM in EggHead Forum
photo#5144725181495056802
<p />Took this photo on the back porch about an hour ago. We had our first good winter storm today. Take a look at my Picasa webalbum if the photo won't open by copy / pasting this link into your browser address field. http://picasaweb.google.com/nelsonstone2/Dec07/photo#5144725181495056802

Comments

• TigerTonyTigerTony Posts: 1,005
    Garth,[p]Looks like you took the picture on the surface of Neptune :) [p]I had to copy the link to the browser to see the picture.[p]
    "I'm stupidest when I try to be funny" 
    New Orleans

• Tiger Tony,
    I don't think I'll ever take a picture like that. You? [p]If Abita gets that much snow, you and I are in deep trouble!![p]Mike

• DobieDadDobieDad Posts: 502
    <a href=OutdoorKitchen12106.jpg
    <p />Garth,[p]This photo is from two years ago, but with three ice storms and two snow storms since Dec. 1st, our deck looks pretty much the same.[p]I'm hoping to dig out tomorrow and get back to Eggin' in the cold.[p]DD
  • tjvtjv Posts: 3,483
    DobieDad, man that reminds..........................................why I moved south, LOL! T

www.ceramicgrillstore.com ACGP, Inc.
    tjv,[p]Ya got a spare (warm) room??? R
  • DobieDad,
    Now that's the way it should look when it snows. None of that ice, or those wimpy little 1" hassles. Something with some real grit.... a reason to get that 10 HP snow blower out. Get the truck into 4WD and go. Clean out around the egg, and have at it![p]Mike in MN

• BajaTomBajaTom Posts: 1,269
    Egginginthesnow.jpg
    <p />Garth,
    Here is from Saturday. We got 4 more inches since I took this picture. Good luck, Tom

Mike in MN,[p]I'm with ya on that one! [p]Just this year I upgraded from a 5hp to 10 hp thrower for my 3,000+ sf driveway, and I am so glad.[p]The 4WD has no problem with up to a foot of snow, but the wifey's car is a wussy....must clear the drive regularly.[p]You forgot to mention the opportunities the snow provides for one of our favorite sports, cross country skiing. Should be good today![p]Heavy snowfall and long, groomed x-country tracks to ya,[p]DD