Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Eggs in Snow

photo#5144725181495056802
<p />Took this photo on the back porch about an hour ago. We had our first good winter storm today. Take a look at my Picasa webalbum if the photo won't open by copy / pasting this link into your browser address field. http://picasaweb.google.com/nelsonstone2/Dec07/photo#5144725181495056802
·

Comments

• Garth,[p]Looks like you took the picture on the surface of Neptune :) [p]I had to copy the link to the browser to see the picture.[p]
    "I'm stupidest when I try to be funny" 
    New Orleans

·
  • Tiger Tony,
    I don't think I'll ever take a picture like that. You? [p]If Abita gets that much snow, you and I are in deep trouble!![p]Mike

·
  • DobieDadDobieDad Posts: 502
    <a href=OutdoorKitchen12106.jpg
    <p />Garth,[p]This photo is from two years ago, but with three ice storms and two snow storms since Dec. 1st, our deck looks pretty much the same.[p]I'm hoping to dig out tomorrow and get back to Eggin' in the cold.[p]DD
    ·
  • tjvtjv Posts: 3,330
    DobieDad, man that reminds..........................................why I moved south, LOL! T

www.ceramicgrillstore.com ACGP, Inc.
    ·
    tjv,[p]Ya got a spare (warm) room??? R
    ·
  • DobieDad,
    Now that's the way it should look when it snows. None of that ice, or those wimpy little 1" hassles. Something with some real grit.... a reason to get that 10 HP snow blower out. Get the truck into 4WD and go. Clean out around the egg, and have at it![p]Mike in MN

·
  • BajaTomBajaTom Posts: 1,269
    Egginginthesnow.jpg
    <p />Garth,
    Here is from Saturday. We got 4 more inches since I took this picture. Good luck, Tom

·
    Mike in MN,[p]I'm with ya on that one! [p]Just this year I upgraded from a 5hp to 10 hp thrower for my 3,000+ sf driveway, and I am so glad.[p]The 4WD has no problem with up to a foot of snow, but the wifey's car is a wussy....must clear the drive regularly.[p]You forgot to mention the opportunities the snow provides for one of our favorite sports, cross country skiing. Should be good today![p]Heavy snowfall and long, groomed x-country tracks to ya,[p]DD
    ·