Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Eggs in Snow

Options
Unknown
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
photo#5144725181495056802
<p />Took this photo on the back porch about an hour ago. We had our first good winter storm today. Take a look at my Picasa webalbum if the photo won't open by copy / pasting this link into your browser address field. http://picasaweb.google.com/nelsonstone2/Dec07/photo#5144725181495056802

Comments

• TigerTony
    TigerTony Posts: 1,078
    Options
    Garth,[p]Looks like you took the picture on the surface of Neptune :) [p]I had to copy the link to the browser to see the picture.[p]
    "I'm stupidest when I try to be funny" 
    New Orleans

• Mike in Abita
    Options
    Tiger Tony,
    I don't think I'll ever take a picture like that. You? [p]If Abita gets that much snow, you and I are in deep trouble!![p]Mike

• DobieDad
    DobieDad Posts: 502
    Options
    <a href=OutdoorKitchen12106.jpg
    <p />Garth,[p]This photo is from two years ago, but with three ice storms and two snow storms since Dec. 1st, our deck looks pretty much the same.[p]I'm hoping to dig out tomorrow and get back to Eggin' in the cold.[p]DD
  • tjv
    tjv Posts: 3,830
    Options
    DobieDad, man that reminds..........................................why I moved south, LOL! T

www.ceramicgrillstore.com ACGP, Inc.
  • DobieDad
    Options
    tjv,[p]Ya got a spare (warm) room??? R
  • Mike in MN
    Options
    DobieDad,
    Now that's the way it should look when it snows. None of that ice, or those wimpy little 1" hassles. Something with some real grit.... a reason to get that 10 HP snow blower out. Get the truck into 4WD and go. Clean out around the egg, and have at it![p]Mike in MN

• BajaTom
    BajaTom Posts: 1,269
    Options
    Egginginthesnow.jpg
    <p />Garth,
    Here is from Saturday. We got 4 more inches since I took this picture. Good luck, Tom

• DobieDad
    Options
    Mike in MN,[p]I'm with ya on that one! [p]Just this year I upgraded from a 5hp to 10 hp thrower for my 3,000+ sf driveway, and I am so glad.[p]The 4WD has no problem with up to a foot of snow, but the wifey's car is a wussy....must clear the drive regularly.[p]You forgot to mention the opportunities the snow provides for one of our favorite sports, cross country skiing. Should be good today![p]Heavy snowfall and long, groomed x-country tracks to ya,[p]DD