Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Spreading the love this Valentine’s Day with your EGG? Virginia Willis’ three course menu is perfect for a date night! February is also National Chocolate Lover’s Month, so don’t feel guilty if you’ve been cooking a little more dessert than usual on your EGG. If you’re looking for something a little more savory than chocolate, try some Roasted Chicken Flatbread or Pork Tenderloin with Honey Mustard.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and the Culinary Center too!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

New Table

<a href=
<p />I wish I could take credit for this but my dad actually built it and gave it to me as an early Christmas present. I might add a couple hooks and bottle openers but overall I'm very excited to have a table to work on.

Comments

• <a href=IMG_4723.jpg</a>">
    <p />NUman,
    Try picture again.

• wrobswrobs Posts: 109
    NUman,
    Thats a nice looking table... congrats to your Dad and his handiwork.
    How come yer not cookin' something? LOL
    Robert

• NUman,
    That certainly looks nice. Now you need to break it in to see if it cooks as good as it looks.
    Larry

• Big'unBig'un Posts: 5,909
    NUman,
    Wow! That looks great! Is your Dad willing to adopt?Haha. Beautiful job!

• NUman,First: What IS that white stuff?
    Second: Do you want a brother, dad could build me one too!!!!

• TRexTRex Posts: 2,708
    NUman,[p]Very very nice.[p]TRex
  • tjvtjv Posts: 3,421
    NUman,cool table but I suggest you put the little feet under the egg. see if fishlessman posts his burnt table pic.

www.ceramicgrillstore.com ACGP, Inc.
  • tjv,
    I saw the little feet on some other pics but my egg didn't come with them. Is this a special order item or should they have come with my original purchase?

• tjvtjv Posts: 3,421
    NUman, usually come with the egg since they prevent a potential hazard. I'd get them one way or the other. [p]tom

www.ceramicgrillstore.com ACGP, Inc.
  • RascalRascal Posts: 3,398
    NUman, Very nice!!